Autotrail Apache 700 spare bulb set. (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2008
Funster No
Could anyone tell me where to get a set of spare bulbs from. I have seen the ones on ebay look expensive to me.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
It's only a Fiat.. So any Fiat ducato will do..
Are you buying it as a requirement to go abroad ??
If so, no one ever checked mine in 15 years but handy to have just in case....

£3.99 plus post

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: f6c
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
It's only a Fiat.. So any Fiat ducato will do..
Not necessarily. It will do the front lights and indicator light on the mirrors but may or may not cover the rear lights and side repeaters, which will have been supplied and fitted by Autotrail.

Mind you if all the OP wants is to show it to the Gendarme when asked (rather than have all the bulbs he wants) then it will probably do!

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Mind you if all the OP wants is to show it to the Gendarme when asked (rather than have all the bulbs he wants) then it will probably do!

(y) Yea thats what i meant really.. My kit is from the previous 1999-2006 Ducato, only had one side running bulb gone in 15 years and that was in the kit... If I ever get stopped and asked for it at least I have something to wave at them.. :)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
My kit is from the previous 1999-2006 Ducato, only had one side running bulb gone in 15 years and that was in the kit... If I ever get stopped and asked for it at least I have something to wave at them.. :)
Me too. But did decide to buy a headlamp bulb for the A class I bought, as they were completely different to the Ducato ones.

AllyMoHo

Free Member
Sep 2, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class Pilote
Exp
I’m a newbie
Hi Guys n Gals,
Just picked up a Pilote A Class on Ducato Chassis, owners guide shows H7 bulbs for Main and Dip beams, R5W for Side marker light, PY21W for Leading Light (never heard of one of those), Fog light H7, Top Clearance Light C5W. Then it says for Headlights/Low Prifile See Fiat Manual!!! As the A Class doesn’t look anything like the Ducato Front end at all I’m not sure which kit will do. Anyone been there, got the T shirt and can advise please. Cheers in advance. Ps I haven’t worked out how to get at the lights yet !!!

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Hi Guys n Gals,
Just picked up a Pilote A Class on Ducato Chassis, owners guide shows H7 bulbs for Main and Dip beams, R5W for Side marker light, PY21W for Leading Light (never heard of one of those), Fog light H7, Top Clearance Light C5W. Then it says for Headlights/Low Prifile See Fiat Manual!!! As the A Class doesn’t look anything like the Ducato Front end at all I’m not sure which kit will do. Anyone been there, got the T shirt and can advise please. Cheers in advance. Ps I haven’t worked out how to get at the lights yet !!!

On an A class your not going to buy an "off the shelf" kit. I have never seen one anyway.
Best to identify the ones you need, like you have already done and then make up your own kit.
Most light fitting you may find are made by Hella. (y)

AllyMoHo

Free Member
Sep 2, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class Pilote
Exp
I’m a newbie
Cheers Tonka.

AllyMoHo

Free Member
Sep 2, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class Pilote
Exp
I’m a newbie
Hi Guys, looking at the Front 3 light cluster from inside and what appears to be a couple of studs and wingnuts holding it in place, I thinking that IF I need to get at the bulbs It make more sense to remove the cluster at access the build that way rather than shred the back of the hands and wrists!!😀😀

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
If in Spain and you need a bulb change, the Guardia will do it, It is written into their regulations to assist if you have the spare, I had a flat and two Guardia arrived, they immediately asked for my spare and then changed wheel for me, would not accept a tip, and told me about the regulation

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back