Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Less Than 1 Year
That's it, we've just frittered a large portion of the kids inheritance on a Rimor Katamarano. It strikes us as basic and functional, ideal for beginners. Like to hear what any of you know about these and would like some help in compiling a shopping list for complete beginners. We are two adults, one of each sprog and a choc Lab.

Cheers All

Dave

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Dave I tell my kids, it only becomes inheritance when I am gone so its impossible for me to spend it now::bigsmile:

Welcome to the Fun:thumb:

Upvote 0

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
And I told mine
I'm not spending your inheritance, just driving it around for a while:ROFLMAO:
PS I hope you get a sensible answer soon:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Welcome to the Fun-you could do a lot worse than buy 'The Motorhome Checklist' seen at the bottom of Jim's reply.We did our very first trip a couple of weekends ago and it was invaluable ::bigsmile:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
That's it, we've just frittered a large portion of the kids inheritance Dave

Yeah well they've already done a pretty damned good job on that themselves by now. Tough !

Let them sit in it, "one day all this will be yours", that'll get you off the hook.

In the meantime make sure there's a lot more miles on the clock before they do get their hands on it :Smile:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Welcome to the Fun-you could do a lot worse than buy 'The Motorhome Checklist'

Oh yes indeed. I was just about to pay for "The Nubile Scandinavian Teenage Girls Frolicking Naked In The Warm Mediterranean Sea Annual 2009" when I came across Checklist and bought that instead. Somedays one knows instinctively when one has made the right decision.

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Upvote 0

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Hi dave welcome to m/h fun enjoy your new toy, you will be able to get out and about now.
spend some of that inheritance before the kids get there hands on it.
it's no good being the richest man in the cemetery you can not take it with you when you have gone? good luck to you both for the future Tony

Upvote 0

blucamp2

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
Funster No
kat 12p

hi smelly feet .. we have a Rimor kat 12p ( blucamp sky 20) We bought it last may and have travelled to Denmark in it and last winter we went to spain and portugal
We have had no build quaility problems but the heater did let us down on the return trip from Spain . have to say truma repaired it and all seems ready to roll south january ... good luck with your new MH........:Smile:

Upvote 0

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Oh yes indeed. I was just about to pay for "The Nubile Scandinavian Teenage Girls Frolicking Naked In The Warm Mediterranean Sea Annual 2009" when I came across Checklist and bought that instead. Somedays one knows instinctively when one has made the right decision.

I hadn't realised that the Checklist was so expensive that you couldn't afford both. :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

John

Upvote 0

robrobc

Free Member
Oct 16, 2008
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
None Now
Exp
5+

I would have thought the right decision would have been to buy both :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rob

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back