Sep 2, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2009
Hello

I have set my sky up and done EVERYTHING to the letter 5 times over to get the RF2 link to work. No matter what I do I can't get the box to output the 9v required to make the eye link work.

I had the same problem several years ago with a box at home and then you could speak to a real engineer. Then I was told how to do it by entering a deeper menu than the 0>1> select.

Can anyone help with getting this RF2 going?

Biggles

wanttobeaway

Free Member
Oct 26, 2009
on tour
Funster No
MH
white one
Exp
only 3.2 and counting
I am sure you have to turn your rf output on in one of the settings not to sure which one as its been over 6 years since I had one and cannot find it on the sky+

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wanttobeaway

Free Member
Oct 26, 2009
on tour
Funster No
MH
white one
Exp
only 3.2 and counting
Found it press services, then 4, then 01, then select, then rf outlets, change to on, then save
hope this helps

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggles

Biggles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2009
Found it press services, then 4, then 01, then select, then rf outlets, change to on, then save
hope this helps

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far.

Just to clarify I have done everything both SKY & the instructions have told me to do. I do mean EVERYTHING!!! corectally and to the letter 5 times over.

What I am after is a deeper menu than the one already mentioned here which I have done many times over to no avail.

Biggles

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
if you've done everything five times over then it could be a fault in the equipment.

different thing but the remote that came with my tv doesnt operate the volume.....simple fault.

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
Have you tried a different digibox as it really sounds like the one you have is faulty?

I have had many sky boxes over the years and both the rf outs have worked without any resetting.

Phil.

ps. it might be worth looking inside and seeing if the wire has dropped off the back of the connector. Disconnect from Mains first of course.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggles

Biggles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2009
Have you tried a different digibox as it really sounds like the one you have is faulty?

I have had many sky boxes over the years and both the rf outs have worked without any resetting.

Phil.

ps. it might be worth looking inside and seeing if the wire has dropped off the back of the connector. Disconnect from Mains first of course.

Yep did that too. Nothing like a fuse in there to change, nothing seems blown either.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font VendĂ´me
Exp
Since 2004
Give me a few days (Tues Wed) when I go to my van I'll get the destructions for mine and will post them for you. ::bigsmile:

By the way you do have to switch the RF on. I remember that much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggles

Biggles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2009
Give me a few days (Tues Wed) when I go to my van I'll get the destructions for mine and will post them for you. ::bigsmile:

By the way you do have to switch the RF on. I remember that much.

All done the box says RF on and setup saved but thanks for the offer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back