May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Yes another toiletery themed thread ;)

Sorry I did use the search function and, even though i'm sure I noticed a thread about it a while ago, nothing suitable popped up.

Anyway, I'm taking a few friends out in the camper tomorrow. We are not going to any sites but will be parked up over night for a few tinnies. Question is where can I dump the chemical waste before I return home? I'm assuming it will be near full given the amount of cans we are taking.

WSandME

Free Member
Aug 9, 2016
Wigan-ish
Funster No
MH
Hymer B660 Bestline
Exp
SInce 2006
Why not empty the toilet at home? That's what we do on our return from any trip.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Yep I was obviously just checking to make sure that you are all on the ball today.

I'm pleased to announce you have passed with flying colours.

Where do people who are constantly fleeing around in their mh's dump there stuff?

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Where do people who are constantly fleeing around in their mh's dump there stuff?

From what I remember reading in other threads they either book onto a campsite for one night every few days to fill/empty, empty carefully into public loos (getting to be few and far between now though), or I think the CCC allow you to fill/empty for a charge.

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
From what I remember reading in other threads they either book onto a campsite for one night every few days to fill/empty, empty carefully into public loos (getting to be few and far between now though), or I think the CCC allow you to fill/empty for a charge.

Cheers Stropy your one of the good guys :dance2:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Always carry a spare cassette, as we have a large capacity bench loo (Thetford 400) we can last 7-8 days. Also use a spray bottle for flushing reduces amount of water going into the cassette and effectively increases our water capacity.
If you use a SOG instead of chemicals you can even dump in a public loo that feeds into a septic tank.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back