Campering :BigGrin: and Camping in The Netherlands (1 Viewer)

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
:Doh: As many of you will know wild-camping is not allowed in The Netherlands :cry:

So you will not find the variety of Camper places here as you are used to in France or Germany.... But the Camper Club Nederland did a good job of listing and grouping these :thumb:

Now the bad thing ... it is all in Dutch :Blush:

But if you use the language tool in Google my guess is that every thing can be shown in "readable" English :Smile:

For those not familiar with this language tool:
1. Go to --Google --
2. Click on the Language tool option next to the bigger input box
3. Go down and enter the following URL in to the "Translate a web-page" --http://www.campervriendelijk.nl--
4. Select the from and to languages in the two boxes below it
5. Click the translate button

You will get on the Home Page of the Camper Club Nederland and at the right you will find the button "camperplaatsen NL"

From there on you can click on a region of our country and a map will be shown

If you click an icon on this map all the details of that particular place will pop-up

Even more details can be obtained if you go down this page, most of them also have a remark "see map" (In Dutch "zie kaart") If you click on that one you will get a Google map image.

I found out that in the translated version of this page this last link doesn't always work.
If you want to you can always open the Dutch version next to it and click on "zie kaart"

Hope this information might be of help, pleasant journeys :roflmto:

Paul and Ineke

Last edited:

twooks

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
Thanks for that, have struggled with some of the links, but have found our way to some great spots by chance - eg harbour side at Urk - v nice

there is another listing somewhere, will see if I can find it Link Removed

love the Netherlands - and not just for the apple pie, poffertjes and riisttafel :Blush:

and coffee

:thumb::thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Thanks for that one Paul I have been playing with the url and find it most extensive and helpful. Saved to my favourites, just in case I ever get a passport, hee hee.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Thanks for that, have struggled with some of the links, but have found our way to some great spots by chance - eg harbour side at Urk - v nice

there is another listing somewhere, will see if I can find it Link Removed

love the Netherlands - and not just for the apple pie, poffertjes and riisttafel :Blush:

and coffee

:thumb::thumb:

hee hee nice link but the wrong one want to try agin.

OP
OP
Onderweg

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
Forgot something what can be handy as well :Doh:
Was too much in a hurry :Blush:

You can download all details as Poi's, Okay they are in TomTom format, but PoiEdit can handle that and transfer it to a format you use

if you want them Click me

Paul and Ineke

P.S. Twooks, Both Ineke and I prefer the rijsttafel :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back