Looking for rear lounge with twin beds - Compass Avantgarde 140 or similar (1 Viewer)

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Thanks to my clumsily getting the thread title wrong last time, I didn't really get the guidance I'm looking for from my recent post - so - I'll try again.....

We are looking to buy a 'van with a rear lounge that has twin beds, that is one on either side of the lounge. I've identified the Compass Avantgarde 140 as a contender, can anyone suggest any other 'vans that have this layout? Needs to be a similar size to our Compass Avantgarde 400 RL (could be longer, but not much)

tedontour

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
van conversion autocruise
Exp
since 1976
Thanks to my clumsily getting the thread title wrong last time, I didn't really get the guidance I'm looking for from my recent post - so - I'll try again.....

We are looking to buy a 'van with a rear lounge that has twin beds, that is one on either side of the lounge. I've identified the Compass Avantgarde 140 as a contender, can anyone suggest any other 'vans that have this layout? Needs to be a similar size to our Compass Avantgarde 400 RL (could be longer, but not much)
an autocruise rhythm on a peugeot boxer has this layout

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Our favourite layout - we have had a 2004 Hymer B634, 2003 Elldis Sunseeker 25 which were about 20ft long, a Bessacarr E795 which was 25ft long and our current Vantage Cub 17ft long but still has the rear lounge with 2 singles. I wouldnt go near the Sunseeker again but the rest were good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back