peugeot reverse judder on Elddis (1 Viewer)

kaspian

Free Member
Aug 16, 2009
bonnie Scotland
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
9 months and counting!
While surfing the Elddis site tonight I came across this new message Link Removed Seems like an admission of the problem and the solution from Peugeot! Well done to Elddis! First time I have seen it in print on a manufacturers website. Unfortunately does not help with the far more serious problems with our 1st new (to us) motorhome but then thats nothing that a snorkel and wetsuit would not sort out.:cry:Happy motorhoming!

cobmonster

Free Member
Feb 15, 2009
Wokingham, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
While surfing the Elddis site tonight I came across this new message Link Removed Seems like an admission of the problem and the solution from Peugeot! Well done to Elddis! First time I have seen it in print on a manufacturers website. Unfortunately does not help with the far more serious problems with our 1st new (to us) motorhome but then thats nothing that a snorkel and wetsuit would not sort out.:cry:Happy motorhoming!

If I had the know how I would forward that page to Fiat, it might show them how it should be done:Angry:.

Tony

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
At long last a converter coming out and being honest and telling it like it is.

HOW REFRESHING!!! Shame more have not followed this example. Gives you some respect for Elddis. Shame it's taken so long.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
Had mine done 3 weeks ago, but still to give it a fully laden test out on the road, but it seems to be better.
Mind you there wasn't much of a judder in the first place but I insisted on some work getting done.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back