Underslung gas tank fitted by Autogas 2000 (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Yesterday I went over to have a tank and all associated gear fitted to my van.
I was greeted by Chris, who I have known for a number of years from seeing him at shows. He explained where he thought everything should go and checked that I was happy with his plan.

The main reason I have chosen to go for a fitted tank was to free up the internal gas locker which was unacceptable if I had lots of gear in the back of the van as it opened inside. It also freed me the locker to use for storage.

The system has a BBQ point fitted inside my old gas locker so in emergency if I cant get autogas I can connect a gas bottle and regulator up, and of course use a BBQ.

The system was fully fitted and then a thick coat of stone chip was applied to protect it.

I would recommend Autogas 2000 to anyone, they really know what they are doing and are lovely friendly people.

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Nice peple that do a good job. I have used before and would be happy to use again.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Yes, they get my vote too. Very knowledgeable and nice to deal with (y)

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
Agree with all that has been said here. Had mine fitted three years ago, went back after two year for a quick check over. They said a couple of chips had got though the anti-chip paint, so they gave it another coat.

Nice people.
PS We parked up overnight in their yard after driving up from down south.

autosleepers

Free Member
Dec 3, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
Agree with all the above comments, I had an Alugas refillable bottle fitted in August, service was very good, went and had breakfast at nearby holiday park/fishing centre whilst work was being done.

Well worth diving from Somerset for the assurance of having work done by people who really know what they are doing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back