AUTOTRAIL MIAMI New To Us (1 Viewer)

Decca

Free Member
Jun 11, 2009
Funster No
Hi All, Just been out for the first week in our Autotrail Miami its an 07 with just 4.5k on the clock .Its a 2.5 Renault with Auto Box. Drives like a dream no reversing problems.
We had a week on the Gower with electric hook up came to start away last Sat Vehicle Batt. Flat as a Pancake!!! Got the books out and to my suprise the the leisure side of the van is also connected to the Vehicle Batt. So a lot to learn about setting up of the:thumb: switches when on site.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Hi All, Just been out for the first week in our Autotrail Miami its an 07 with just 4.5k on the clock .Its a 2.5 Renault with Auto Box. Drives like a dream no reversing problems.
We had a week on the Gower with electric hook up came to start away last Sat Vehicle Batt. Flat as a Pancake!!! Got the books out and to my suprise the the leisure side of the van is also connected to the Vehicle Batt. So a lot to learn about setting up of the:thumb: switches when on site.

thats got a sargent power/charger unit? if so did you have it switched on, or like me the first time I used it, turned it off at night because of the niosy fan and then forgot to switch it back on next moerning.

Once when my batterys got really low it would blow the fuse under the bonnent because ftat batteries draw too much currant for a 20amp fuse,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back