Solar powered Motorhome on record journey from India to London (1 Viewer)

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
"It is powered by both electricity and solar" wtf do they think solar does?

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
He missed an opportunity there, only said he lost his passport and €1000, what about his Rolex and iPad ?

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Am I the only one that thinks the guy deserves a great deal of respect for what must have been an epic journey. The trip that guy has just taken took a great deal of courage and planning, far more than many motorhomers have, and to be pipped at the last post by some thieving scrote must be devastating. I hope he is able to finish his journey without any further mishaps. My fullest respect goes to an adventurous spirit.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I see he came through Iran, a country I would love to visit but still more or less closed to Brits I think other than organised tours.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Am I the only one that thinks the guy deserves a great deal of respect for what must have been an epic journey. The trip that guy has just taken took a great deal of courage and planning, far more than many motorhomers have, and to be pipped at the last post by some thieving scrote must be devastating. I hope he is able to finish his journey without any further mishaps. My fullest respect goes to an adventurous spirit.
I think this guy deserves a medal when he gets to London.
A real adventurer

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Wholeheartedly agree with you. Hope he makes it.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Journelism at its best.
They wouldnt know solar from suncream.
Some of you may remember a derailment near Kendal (at Grayrigg) a few years ago due in the end to points fasteners being loose. The local paper praised the driver for staying at the controls and preventing a much worse outcome :rolleyes:. In fact the outcome (at least three rolled carriages + locomotive, one death due to a heart attack otherwise minor injuries) was testimony to the construction of modern rolling stock. All carriages remained intact including windows.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back