Autogas in Mallorca (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Anybody thinking of taking their van to Mallorca? if so I have added 4 Autogas stations to my map, curtsy of momo. ::bigsmile:

Olley

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Anybody thinking of taking their van to Mallorca? if so I have added 4 Autogas stations to my map, curtsy of momo. ::bigsmile:

Olley

Hi Olley

i managed to download your LPG for Europe POI. But I cant seem to download the UK one......I keep getting a message saying "slow down and come back in 40 sec's" but have beem trying for a few days now with no luck:whatthe:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Gas in Spain

I noticed on the map there is no indication of the LPG station in Malaga! My Tomtom says there is one there, which is correct?

Doug...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I noticed on the map there is no indication of the LPG station in Malaga! My Tomtom says there is one there, which is correct?

Doug...

Hi Doug

I understand the one at Malaga has been closed,

Olley removed it from his map recently.

jim

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Doug, sorry, I had info a while back that their were two in Malaga, however Brian got a bit shirty when he couldn't find the one in town, and another poster said that their wasn't one at the petrol station outside town, so I removed them both.

I was sent another list of Spanish poi's yesterday, and it list's one in the town close to where mine was, but I can see nothing that looks like a Gas station on google maps, anywhere in the vicinity, so unless someone gives me a positive GPS, I ain't putting a flag back.

I also noticed, and momo confirmed that one of the gas companies is looking to open 13 new Autogas stations shortly, so maybe in a few years things will be a lot better.

Hi judge will check it out.

Olley

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Doug a site I haven't seen before has appeared on the repsol site for Malaga, GPS: 36.69028,-4.483045 You can clearly its a fuel station in google.maps sat view, but whether it sells LPG??

If your down that way could you have a look and confirm one way or the other please. Its on my map for the time being as a possible.

Olley

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
well , I couldn't find one , went to the police , tourist office , asked a couple of taxi drivers

no one knew of one since the gas factory shut

was a year ago though

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Lebesset just had another look at the map and it isn't from Repsol, although it uses their map, its from spainautogas. SPAINAUTOGAS - ¿Necesita repostar? which as far as I can make out is a consortium of autogas companies including Repsol.

Olley

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
Hi Doug a site I haven't seen before has appeared on the repsol site for Malaga, GPS: 36.69028,-4.483045 You can clearly its a fuel station in google.maps sat view, but whether it sells LPG??

If your down that way could you have a look and confirm one way or the other please. Its on my map for the time being as a possible.

Olley

Hi Olley, many thanks for the info. I too have looked at the sat view and see no tank but thats probabley due to an old sat foto.

I will certainly check it out and confirm if true, my gas is good for about 6 weeks so I probably won't check until then as we are in a very slow traval mode, stopping at every wild spot we see. At the moment we are in La Linea, (Gib)

I think the lat-long may be incorrect as it does not corrospond with the sat view, so when I get there I will check it with Tomtom's possition.
Doug...

Last edited:
OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi doug I have just found this for that station: Link Removed

At the bottom under "Services" it says "+GLP Automocion" :Smile:

Olley

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
Hi doug I have just found this for that station: Link Removed

At the bottom under "Services" it says "+GLP Automocion" :Smile:

Olley

Thanks Olley, It certainly look like a genuine one,

Doug...

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi doug I have emailed momo to see if she can confirm that's what it means, seems a bit to good to be true as I have found another 3 stations. Burgos, Salamanca and Zaragosa.

Olley

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Momo just emailed to confirm that's what it means ::bigsmile: found one near you at San Rogue, on the N-351

Olley

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi just had it confirmed by a poster who's just been there that San Rouge doesn't sell autogas, but another has confirmed that the Malaga site does, its also in the middle of a red light area with some interesting sights night and day. ::bigsmile:

Olley

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back