Club Care insurance renewal a joke (1 Viewer)

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
We need to reinsure our motorhome before we go away. Club Care only send out renewals 21 days before the renewal date. They can't even access our old policy because their computers are down, have been for five days now.

Guess we will need to change in order to get up date policy before we go away.

Adrian Flux has come in the cheapest, but the phone number on their website is inactive.

No wonder we become grumpy old men when we retire

jansellsbond

Free Member
Feb 24, 2016
Dawlish
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Broadway FB
Exp
since 2004
Watch out for the phone numbers on the A.F. site. One call cost some stupid old f....rt £32.95 cos he didn't spot it was a premium number on his ee contract. Mrs Jansellsbond never let the poor old thing forget it.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Another vote for comfort always a friendly voice on the end of the phone and they ring you back if you want that.

Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
I would ask to speak to the Caravan Club Insurance Service Manager. I have on a couple of occasions and she resolved the issues I had with Devitts very promptly, assuming this is who you are dealing with.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jansellsbond

Free Member
Feb 24, 2016
Dawlish
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Broadway FB
Exp
since 2004
To be fair...A.F. do have an 0800 number which would have been fine on the land line and they were miles cheaper with their quote for a365 day policy. Pure pilot error.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
Well they should lose enough business over this to prompt them to improve things so that it doesn't happen again or they have a backup plan! Imagine if it was a bank or pension company?

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Rang the Camping & CC this morning for a quote for home insurance ( having read on here that they are good for 90 days away) Told can't give a quote as system down since Saturday and no idea when it will be back! Farce or what!
Got good deal with Caravan Club. Saga who we were with say that I would need to ring them before each trip and the underwriter would name the extra cost for that trip ( but can only do it 21 days before!) I did suggest that I would have to be pretty stupid to do that as I have no idea of possible cost. He couldn't see what I meant!:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tom barkas

Free Member
Sep 3, 2016
Kendal
Funster No
MH
No idea
Exp
7 years
Same problem with CCC. Comparison site gives a company called BG as lowest price - anyone know of it?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back