hymer silverline 562 (1 Viewer)

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
just trying to find out how much my 60 reg hymer is worth ,looks like im going to have to sell as ive had 3 operations in the last 14 months and the last one to fuse my ankle has not worked ,so i could have a cast on for 6 months ,waiting to see consultant. so hymer silverline about 8 months mot 18000 miles all the usual extras, gasit reversing camera solar panel cab air con any ideas what it is worth iknow this is not a good time of year to sell but as im self employed i have no choice

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
We're having to sell our Hymer which is 4000kg.
Just dithering at the moment because we really don't want to sell. We need to get a 3500kg one. Might be interested in yours if we can afford it. Can you let me know layout and how much you want when you know? We're also in North Yorks. Sorry you're having to sell I know how it feels. :sick:

OP
OP
gpz

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
thanks dude thats great but prices from £48 995 is a bit vague it would be nice but i assume that this was the new price
Hils and Glens i will let you know when i get some sort of idea of price its a shame as it is 2 single beds and the layout works well for us two and the dog

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just a thought, is it because you won't be able to drive it or not get the use out of it? If the former you could see about getting something like a hand clutch fitted and then use whichever 'good' leg you have for the accelerator/brake; if the latter then maybe worth waiting until you see the consultant first.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Just a thought, is it because you won't be able to drive it or not get the use out of it? If the former you could see about getting something like a hand clutch fitted and then use whichever 'good' leg you have for the accelerator/brake; if the latter then maybe worth waiting until you see the consultant first.

As @Minxy Girl said hand controls is a good cheap alternative if you have problems, their are company's out there that can make a veichle drivable if someone even has no legs or arms.....

I drive my 7m 4t Rapido with with no legs on £500 specially fitted hand controls...(y)

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Ring a dealer and ask them to sell it for you

They should give you some idea what they would put it on the forecourt for and how much they would expect you to see out of the deal.

If they just offer a buy it now price I would expect them to look to make around 20% on that at least.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
gpz

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
thanks for the replys guys its not so much that we wont be using it ,its the fact as im self employed if i have to have more surgery i wont be earning all my savings have nearly gone as ive been of work for over a year now .thanks mike D i may have to try that im not too far from ebor leisure so may give them a try

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
Hi I have sent you a message. Not good at these things, it was called starting a conversation. I think you will find it in your alerts.

OP
OP
gpz

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
im still trying to find out how much my hymer is worth anybody else got a hymer silverline

OP
OP
gpz

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
i have looked and cant find it but im going to try mine at £33500 and see how it goes mines low mileage so dont know how many miles the one at spinney has on it

OP
OP
gpz

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
thanks for that BM i looked this morning and could not see it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements