SWMBO make me laugh !! (1 Viewer)

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
'I don't like sat nags, waste of money' says she, oh but when we get lost she soon wants to use one ! LOL

We're of to Italy, first trip abroad next Thursday, so we'll see how lost we get ha ha ha

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Are you taking a sat nav just in case? Or not permitted!;)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Your lucky, she makes you laugh,

Eric

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Mrs mcrangi, (Mcnav) has navigated us through NZ , the outback of Australia, Papua, The UK, France, Spain, she has NEVER been wrong, we have always arrived where we should have arrived ,Why would I buy a bloody machine, why would anyone with half a brain by a bloody machine? When your partner can read a map? CAN be trained to read a map?

Just askin'

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Mrs mcrangi, (Mcnav) has navigated us through NZ , the outback of Australia, Papua, The UK, France, Spain, she has NEVER been wrong, we have always arrived where we should have arrived ,Why would I buy a bloody machine, why would anyone with half a brain by a bloody machine? When your partner can read a map? CAN be trained to read a map?

Just askin'

Bit offensive when lots (possibly most) of us have bought them. Neither of my wives (one at a time) have been good navigators and expecting them to do so is a sure recipe for marital disharmony.

I have sat navs in all vehicles, no less than 3 in the motorhome (navigating by committee but I have the casting vote)

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
We like most people on this forum use sat-nav but I do miss the wonderful places we found by accident when we took alternative directions (got lost) so much so that I sometimes throw a wobble and take a different route (try it,it can be fun and interesting.

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
We used to argue all the time before we got a SatNav. Now we have a SatNav we argue most of the time.

Melvin

Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
My wife is really good at map reading ,much better than me ,and she has done so all over including Aus. and California .We got a Sat nag to free her from having to do so ,that way she can also see the world outside .It hasn't turned out that way ,we still both feel we need to use the Map as we don't trust the Sat nag.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Just askin'
Ah, but how would you know she hadn't taken you on the 'scenic' route by accident .... :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Ah, but how would you know she hadn't taken you on the 'scenic' route by accident .... :D

When we first got together, we did end up in a farm yard by mistake, but it turned out good because we were invited in for Tea and homemade Pumpkin Scones.:LOL:

AND! Shamefully I got to admit, I was Navigating:doh:

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002

Just askin'
Bit harsh I would have thought,especially to solo motorhomeers ..i love my satnav...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back