Looks interesting (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
has anyone else had this email, it's in French so don't get it all, but if you get into it , it appears to have spaces at 8 euros

De quel clan faites-vous partie ?
Plutôt calanques et senteurs provençales ou spots de surf et chaussures bateaux ? Que vous soyez adepte du sud ou de l'ouest, de la mer méditerranée ou de l'Océan Atlantique, de Saint Trop ou de La Baule, gamping répond aux attentes de toutes vos envies :)

Mediterrannee31.jpg

Je découvre

Je découvre

Je découvre

Mediterrannee2.jpg

Je découvre

Je découvre

Je découvre

Gamping.fr
Vous recevez ce message car vous avez souscrit à notre newsletter toute pleine d'amour :)

Preferences | Unsubscribe

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Looking into it a bit more it appears to be a cross between camping and campsites, but swimming pools and all the works for 8 euros(n)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Trust you to find a Bargain Chaser, if you open the site in Chrome it automatically translates the script and I agree it does look interesting especially as we're off on Wednesday next all up around the Brest Peninsular and down the Atlantic Coast towards Twin Lakes where @cliffandger will have the tonic ready and @scousebird will bring the gin and countless other ner-do-wells who will bring the party atmosphere.

Thanks for posting........ did I say "I've never seen a farmer on a bike" Griff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Trust you to find a Bargain Chaser, if you open the site in Chrome it automatically translates the script and I agree it does look interesting especially as we're off on Wednesday next all up around the Brest Peninsular and down the Atlantic Coast towards Twin Lakes where @cliffandger will have the tonic ready and @scousebird will bring the gin and countless other ner-do-wells who will bring the party atmosphere.

Thanks for posting........ did I say "I've never seen a farmer on a bike" Griff
Can't take any credit for this, it just turned up in my inbox this morning , no idea why but the port la nouvelle looks very inviting , 8 euros , right on the sea front, got to be a bargain.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back