Praise where praise is due. (1 Viewer)

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
I've had a couple of instances recently where companies have excelled in customer service. Firstly Southdowns motorhomes' service department and their workshop manager Andy in particular. He has always answered emails promptly and fully and our treatment last week when we went in for a hab check and some warranty work (quite a few things!) was exemplorary. even though it was 6.30 and everyone else had gone home he patiently went through all the work they had done. The one piece that hadn't been sorted he arranged to get done at our camp site the next day (Saturday).

The other company I have had dealings with recently is Autogas in Thirsk. I bought an Alugas cylinder from them in May and recently found that the contents gauge had been damaged at some point. I called Chris at Autogas to ask if he could order me up a new one, only to be told that it could be several weeks before he could get one from Germany as they were shut down for summer break. He offered to remove one from his display tank and send it to me straight away. Free of charge. Excellent customer service and also Autogas has freely given me advice when I've called them on the phone.

It's refreshing in this day and age to get service over and above what one has become accustomed to expect.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for thst! We are due at Autogas soon for underslung tank to be fitted.
I have always heard good reports about them which gives me confidence and is why i chose them

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks for thst! We are due at Autogas soon for underslung tank to be fitted.
I have always heard good reports about them which gives me confidence and is why i chose them

Ayup Ken your coming back to visit Blighty!:)

Be careful.we aint in Europe anymore!!:):):)
Dont get lost!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
The UK is in the continent of Europe!
I spend my latter years being lost as my manager/carer can verify!

Floydster

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2013
Where ever I lay my hat
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A lifetime
Another shout for Autogas, very helpful and a fantastic service. Was there 3 weeks ago for a underslung tank but after Chris's advice and options ended up with 2 14kg ali bottles instead, more gas for less money(y) oh and @Munchie don't forget to give them your funster number as they'll knock a few £s off.

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Had great service from Autogas too-at an excellent cost

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
I've had a couple of instances recently where companies have excelled in customer service. Firstly Southdowns motorhomes' service department and their workshop manager Andy in particular. He has always answered emails promptly and fully and our treatment last week when we went in for a hab check and some warranty work (quite a few things!) was exemplorary. even though it was 6.30 and everyone else had gone home he patiently went through all the work they had done. The one piece that hadn't been sorted he arranged to get done at our camp site the next day (Saturday)./QUOTE]

Andy is exceptionally knowledgeable and a real pleasure to deal with

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
I've had a couple of instances recently where companies have excelled in customer service. Firstly Southdowns motorhomes' service department and their workshop manager Andy in particular. He has always answered emails promptly and fully and our treatment last week when we went in for a hab check and some warranty work (quite a few things!) was exemplorary. even though it was 6.30 and everyone else had gone home he patiently went through all the work they had done. The one piece that hadn't been sorted he arranged to get done at our camp site the next day (Saturday).

Agree - Andy is exceptionally knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back