LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We usually book our ferries with Caravan Club and get decent prices, we had Newcastle to Amsterdam return booked for a 4 week trip taking in Dusseldorf show, the tickets were not refundable.

Cutting a long story short family illness means that we can only manage a week so contacted the Caravan Club to see what they could do not expecting much, the Amsterdam ferry was fully booked when we wanted to come back so they eventually found us a return crossing from Dunkirk to Dover that suits our plans to travel back up to Birmingham on the way home.

We were expecting to have to pay something for the new crossing but between Caravan Club and DFDS seaways we are getting £32 back so all in all impressed with their service, TOP MARKS.

Martin

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Nice to read positive results for once about the C.C.
I've got to say their travel service is good with good ops.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Nice to read positive results for once about the C.C.
I've got to say their travel service is good with good ops.
Can't fault them, sorted it out and then rang back when it was all booked, I had credit card ready but no need,all very polite and professionally handled.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Yes we booked direct with P&O, basic non transferable return tickets, and then had to bring the return trip forward one day. Contacted the booking office, explained, they made the adjustment, as you, had debit card ready, they said they would email amendment, no charge, what a surprise.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back