Jim kissed me - and I liked it (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
OH! NO! not eddie nobitz too

The forum is a hot bed of incest and sexual tension, Where is Mary Whitehouse when we need her??

I shall go and cuddle the inflatable that @ShiftZZ gave me 2nd hand from@GJH and @johnp10

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User

The forum is a hot bed of incest and sexual tension, Where is Mary Whitehouse when we need her??

I shall go and cuddle the inflatable that @ShiftZZ gave me 2nd hand from@GJH and @johnp10
Does it have a comfortable, familiar scent ?

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009

You lucky devil. Is it the 5 orifice model?
:eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I won't be popping in for a kiss that's for sure :ROFLMAO: are having your solar sorted out !
No - @eddievanbitz did my solar already thank you , along with my inverter, growler and other invaluable accessories.
Tomorrow I'm having a Victron Battery Manager and a Battery Master fitted.
The Carthago battery master has packed up and it's closer/cheaper to come to Vanbitz than my dealer. Plus Eddie does a better job than any Motorhome dealer.
What are you here for?

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
I had solar and gas low fitted was having an inverter fitted to use hairdryer ( not for me I'm a bit thin on top like you) and tassimo , but I really need a bigger battery bank and I haven't got the room so Mrs witt will have to try a 12 volt hair dryer.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I had solar and gas low fitted was having an inverter fitted to use hairdryer ( not for me I'm a bit thin on top like you) and tassimo , but I really need a bigger battery bank and I haven't got the room so Mrs witt will have to try a 12 volt hair dryer.
We had a 2kw Victron inverter fitted and have 4 80ah leisure batteries to feed it
Sufficient for Mrs C's onboard hair salon, and my Nespresso fettish.
Plugged in to @eddievanbitz EHU as I type - draining away all their free electricity
Lovely !!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back