Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Can anyone Recommend Britstop or overnight prior to M25 from either M1/A1 .
Thanks.

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Come on where's the spirit of fun ,someone must be able to recommend a stopover if not a sacred ,hallowed ,though shall not know unless you buy the book Britstop .
I've stayed at a few pub stopovers where I've phoned ahead and asked ,only to find out afterwards they're Britstops I'm not a member but was offered their hospitality at no charge .Why the mystery and funny handshake brigade think they're protecting a secret society is beyond me .Ive told of such places to others and have not been struck down.

Vlad

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Come on where's the spirit of fun ,someone must be able to recommend a stopover if not a sacred ,hallowed ,though shall not know unless you buy the book Britstop .
I've stayed at a few pub stopovers where I've phoned ahead and asked ,only to find out afterwards they're Britstops I'm not a member but was offered their hospitality at no charge .Why the mystery and funny handshake brigade think they're protecting a secret society is beyond me .Ive told of such places to others and have not been struck down.

Vlad
Asked and answered in many (oh so many threads) but basically an agreement when you buy the book & a courtesy to Steve, whose living it is... and whose hard work compiled the database.
...and perhaps to frustrate those tightwads who won't cough up one night's caravan club site fee for the book :rolleyes:.

Glandwr

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
the Berwyn Mountains
Funster No
MH
Hymer S740
Exp
since 2009
:) Newport Pagnell service centre £12 overnight. Not the most glamorous stop, but I was taken with a very bad version of the vomiting bug earlier this year. :LOL:

Dick​

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
(y) EXACTLY...Thank you ....wondered if anyone had tried 204.
Jude, do you do facebook? If so have a look for the 'discussion group for britstops' you can search for the number once you're on their page (so I'm told;)) it's a v active group:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Jude, do you do facebook? If so have a look for the 'discussion group for britstops' you can search for the number once you're on their page (so I'm told;)) it's a v active group:)
:) No ...@Debs don't do f/book o_O

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back