Thank's - Malvern - MHF (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Ann my wife and I, would like to say a great big thank you to all of the "staff" of MHF. You made it a great weekend for both of us at Malvern, thank you for all your hard work.
A couple of our friends who were MHF "virgins" were very pleased with the welcome they received from you all. I was able to spend a few very enjoyable hours on the MHF stand and I think I helped a few more join.

Thank's for the custard creams!!

colyboy

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks again for your hard work talking fun up to the show goers. Really glad that you enjoyed the rally (y)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Paul, @colyboy
Sorry missed you at Malvern, we were first van in the first row,but didn't get over to the marquee as, both of us have real stinkers of head cold's , so missed the fun in there but heard most of it as we were so close.
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
See; I knew those South Islanders never ever had to endure the Man-Cold!........:swear2:
Hi Griff,@Popeye
We only get these bugs when we come across that vast expansive of water (solent) & mix with the germs in the New Forest & it's resident's.
Met Ray @swanseajack13 , had nice chat ,until your name came up !!!!
only joking. We both missed you(not a lot).
Hope to meet up for a day or so @ twin lakes with you & colyboy
See you soon.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Paul, @colyboy
Sorry missed you at Malvern, we were first van in the first row,but didn't get over to the marquee as, both of us have real stinkers of head cold's , so missed the fun in there but heard most of it as we were so close.
Terry

Crikey Terry - if I made your head cold any worse I am very sorry! Hope you are both feeling better now! x

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
I take it you mean Khizzie, you have to come we can help you celebrate your 88th Birthday.
It's not not my bidet,had that back in May.It's great to know youstillhave your memory & most of your faculties ,as you were in the year a head of me at reform school.
No I meant colyboy ,not khizzie, as he started this thread & I share a FT tickets with him,but it would be nice to meet Khizzie as he likes coming over to the wightshire,southern/middle earth

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Crikey Terry - if I made your head cold any worse I am very sorry! Hope you are both feeling better now! x

Hi Ger ,No music was luverly !! & also at moho fun tent as well, sorry we didn't get a round to seeing or speaking to everyone.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back