It's a Man's job ......surely? (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
absoloutly, I have ever only seen one women perform this task, perhaps you should set up a poll::bigsmile:

You know what its like though, its a bit like BBqing and playing with fire MEN ONLY>::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
This chore is definitely linked to cleaning, washing, cooking, opening cold beers for hubby etc
and must be the ladies duty :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
who's side are you on Paul?

they'll be having us cooking and washing up next.

give 'em an inch.....:ROFLMAO:

or is that Nikki posting.....:Doh::Blush:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
its ok you just have to train them right, my woman empties ours few more years training and she,ll be right proper. cheers alan.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
who's side are you on Paul?

they'll be having us cooking and washing up next.

give 'em an inch.....:ROFLMAO:

or is that Nikki posting.....:Doh::Blush:

John, if you allow them to empty the cassette, we wont be able to talk about htem at the elsan. And, it starts with the cassette and before you know it, they want to drive the bloody thing and then you watch, mark my words ther will be BBqing all night long and drinking there cheap wine.

No we must make a stand.:Eeek::thumb::drink:hardhat

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
John, if you allow them to empty the cassette, we wont be able to talk about htem at the elsan. And, it starts with the cassette and before you know it, they want to drive the bloody thing and then you watch, mark my words ther will be BBqing all night long and drinking there cheap wine.

No we must make a stand.:Eeek::thumb::drink:hardhat

just three points Paul....

1, she cant drive for sh*t so she can empty it.

2, she cant bbq for sh*t so she can empty it.

3, she already does:Doh:.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp

3, she already does:Doh:.

I feel a Shirley Right hook come in on when she gets out of that dance shop:thumb:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
S

suntorfan

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Compass 2 berth
Exp
since March 09
It's a Man's job....surely?

:restmycase:Well, thought that would spark some debate...........I've actually seem some of you misguided ladies carrying out this task, and I just have to say please - STOP IT!!....you are not doing the rest of us any favours. 'Im indoors spotted a sister doing this at a rally recently and now he thinks this is some sort of shared task. Uuuhhh??? It's what we take them along for surely? together with driving, sorting out the gas bottles, emptying the rubbish.........give over, you'll be changing plugs and mowing lawns next.............

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font VendĂ´me
Exp
Since 2004

3, she already doesLink Removed.

Hope you don't get trapped on the roof anytime soon John:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Totally agree its a mans job, we have to do all the other **** for them, so there :thumb:

His Mrs

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Sorry.... i already do drive it, park it and reverse it and within reason can maintain it and fix minor problems i did on the old rig just have to get to grips with the new one yet and i have emptied the toilet cassette and now the black waste tank for years.

maggie

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
:restmycase:Well, thought that would spark some debate...........I've actually seem some of you misguided ladies carrying out this task, and I just have to say please - STOP IT!!....you are not doing the rest of us any favours. 'Im indoors spotted a sister doing this at a rally recently and now he thinks this is some sort of shared task. Uuuhhh??? It's what we take them along for surely? together with driving, sorting out the gas bottles, emptying the rubbish.........give over, you'll be changing plugs and mowing lawns next.............

Definitely the wifes job, I don't have the stomach for it, and for the record she puts out the rubbish and mows the lawns, I grow the food, Sue cooks it, I drive the Beast and Sue cleans it. I fill the gas bottles a bit too technical that to expect the ladies to do.
I repair it and keep the vehicles running, I am the only driver, chauffeur, gardener, handyman and step and fetch it. So even stevens really before you start complaining again. Women come complete with an inbuilt crap filter so they can cope with changing the kids. End of story.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

3, she already doesLink Removed.

Hope you don't get trapped on the roof anytime soon John:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

Bugger!!!! forgot about that.:Doh:

better shut me gob now.:roflmto:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Definitely the wifes job, I don't have the stomach for it, and for the record she puts out the rubbish and mows the lawns, I grow the food, Sue cooks it, I drive the Beast and Sue cleans it. I fill the gas bottles a bit too technical that to expect the ladies to do.
I repair it and keep the vehicles running, I am the only driver, chauffeur, gardener, handyman and step and fetch it. So even stevens really before you start complaining again. Women come complete with an inbuilt crap filter so they can cope with changing the kids. End of story.

now thats made me laugh this saturday night:ROFLMAO:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Sorry guys I have to hold my hand up here. it is I who does the dunny, Sylv hasn`t got the stomach for it ,I am used to that sort of thing being a plumber, all that smell phooee hardhathardhat:thumb:hardhat

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Emptying the loo - outside job = HIS JOB!:thumb:
Filling the loo - inside job = MY JOB!:thumb:
Water, gas, waste, cleaning van - outside jobs = HIS JOB!
Driving the van - inside job = MY JOB -( but I do let him drive sometimes too!!:roflmto::roflmto:)

.:Eeek::thumb::drink:hardhat

Hey Paul, I thought we already did BBQ and drink cheap wine all night long!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gets us in trouble too!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
My cousins wife always does it but on one site earlier this year when she was in the queue to empty the loo, a complete stranger (man) offered to empty it for her!!!!!

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
I believe in a totally equal dibision of labout and that will extend to the MH,

She can drive it - I will 'navigate'
She can park it - I will 'comment'
She can cook - I will eat.
She can pour - I will drink.
She can clean - I will dirty.

And so on.....
It is my secret for an ammicable life. Always put her first.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Must admit I do the bizz in our set up.. But as others have said, where else would us blokes get together and meet up !
I mean, the women can get away with meeting in the loo's and chatting without being suspected of errr.... batting for the other side.. walk in a gents and start a conversation and watch the bodies come running out the door !!!!!

nah, elsan point is THE place to make new friends :ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
ROFL !! I reckon the most popular topic is 'what chemicals you using.. Oooh no, I use a SOG.. etc etc :Eeek: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back