• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Dethleffs Advantage T 6571 2.3 (1 Viewer)

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Above vehicle has become available due to my sudden forced retirement from MH' touring 3850 weight, very good condition, only non smoking adult use, no pets, many extras

those who maybe interested please forward your email address for photos............

Regards,
Mentaliss

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Can you not downplate to 3.5?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Just a tip, but that's not the best advert I've ever seen. Age and price might be an idea and at least one picture to get any interested parties juices flowing.

Cilfan

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
Flint North Wales
Funster No
MH
Desperately Seeking
Exp
Devout Wannabe
Well unless they've been using the same model number for 20 years it won't be in my price bracket - every pic on google pics shows a very sleek and modern van - ergo way too young. Nice looker though.

OP
OP
mentaliss

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Just a tip, but that's not the best advert I've ever seen. Age and price might be an idea and at least one picture to get any interested parties juices flowing.
thanks, but I prefer to loose the time waster's first anyone really interested will reply via Email ........

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
thanks, but I prefer to loose the time waster's first anyone really interested will reply via Email ........
Not the way to sell it. Its like vehicles at the side of the road for sale with just a phone no and no price. If they can't be bothered well i am not. Its a buyers market..Good luck though. BUSBY.

OP
OP
mentaliss

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Not the way to sell it. Its like vehicles at the side of the road for sale with just a phone no and no price. If they can't be bothered well i am not. Its a buyers market..Good luck though. BUSBY.
Thanks busby, we have sold 4 motorhomes within five years at a fair price only lost money on one of them SO I will stick to our method..never changes on motorhomefun so many never 'done its' trying to score points..no more replies coming from me

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Thanks busby, we have sold 4 motorhomes within five years at a fair price only lost money on one of them SO I will stick to our method..never changes on motorhomefun so many never 'done its' trying to score points..no more replies coming from me
I have only sold 5 motorhomes 4 cars and two caravans over the last 10 years,,You are lucky to have only lost money on one of them. Got a friend that has never lost money on a car sale in his life,,,,!!! BUSBY...:D:D:D

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
I don't eat at restaurants that don't put prices on their menu, I don't buy houses that don't state an asking price and I certainly don't shop at places that don't have prices on their goods. And I'm bloody sure the OP doesn't either.

Any more than I would submit my email address and personal details to someone who, for all I know, may be a trader trying to build up a mailing list of potential punters. Trust works both ways, don't you know? And if you don't give potential buyers a reason to trust you, they sensibly go elsewhere rather than waste their own time.

Anything else amounts to an attempt at a blind auction. I am sorry to hear of your forced circumstances and really do wish you luck with your sale, I think you will need all the help you can get with that attitude.

Last edited:

androidGB

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
Of course, it's the sellers prerogative to sell the van in any manner he chooses.

But the only reason I can think of for not including full details is to avoid a discussion on here where members discuss the merits and pricing of the vehicle.

Possibly a valid point, remember the recent generator thread.

Andrew

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
a year would at least allow some idea of cost not every one has an encyclopedic knowledge of motorhome models personally i would say asking for enquirers by email without an email address a bit pointless

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
but I prefer to loose the time waster's first anyone really interested will reply via Email

I would have thought this method would encourage more time wasters if anything.

People will email only to find out it's either over budget or too old so they won't be interested and you will get some email just to be nosy.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Nice :rolleyes:
Advertise here [free] then call Funsters "Time Wasters" :doh:.

Oh well, I guess one of us might want a Dethleffs Advantage T 6571 2.3
regardless of age or price but as long as it has many undefined 'extras' & not been defiled by pets or smokers :whistle:

GLWTS

Last edited:
May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
From the Money Advice Service regarding vehicle sales:-
(https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/how-to-sell-your-car-privately)

Whichever option(s) you choose, your advertisement must by law describe the car accurately and include the following details:

•The exact make and model
•The year of manufacture and registration identifier (eg ‘09’ or ‘59’ plate for 2009)
•Mileage
•Condition
•Colour
•Full service history (or not)
•List of equipment/extras
•Your contact details

Moving on, any of you "time wasters" want to buy a house? :)

OP
OP
mentaliss

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I don't eat at restaurants that don't put prices on their menu, I don't buy houses that don't state an asking price and I certainly don't shop at places that don't have prices on their goods. And I'm bloody sure the OP doesn't either.

Any more than I would submit my email address and personal details to someone who, for all I know, may be a trader trying to build up a mailing list of potential punters. Trust works both ways, don't you know? And if you don't give potential buyers a reason to trust you, they sensibly go elsewhere rather than waste their own time.

Anything else amounts to an attempt at a blind auction. I am sorry to hear of your forced circumstances and really do wish you luck with your sale, I think you will need all the help you can get with that attitude.

OP
OP
mentaliss

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Wellcome to another NEW member Funster 'egg head' ..no respect, no ideal, probably a control freak........

OP
OP
mentaliss

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Nappies changed now?

Attachments

• IMG_1152.JPG
    IMG_1152.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1153.JPG
    IMG_1153.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_1155.JPG
    IMG_1155.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_1165.JPG
    IMG_1165.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 290
Nov 2, 2014
Maldon Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2007 DETHLEFFS ADVANTAGE T6571 LOW PROFILE Diesel in Lancing

Broken Link Removed
Videos(0)
  • 2007 (07)
  • 2 Berth
  • Used
  • 24,392 Miles
  • 130 bhp
  • Manual
  • Front wheel drive
  • Fixed Bed
  • 2.33 m Width
  • White
  • Good Interior Condition
  • Good Overall Condition
  • 2 Owners
  • Chassis Model: FIAT LOW FRAME
  • Low Profile
  • 4 Travelling Seats
  • Right Hand Drive
  • 2300 cc
  • Diesel
  • 4x2
  • End Bedroom
  • 7.13 m Length
  • 2.67 m Height
  • Good Body Condition
  • Excellent Mechanical Condition
  • Partial service history
  • Chassis Make: FIAT LOW FRAME

2 BERTH LOW PROFILE WITH A FIXED REAR BED OVER A FULL WIDTH GARAGE, 1/2 DINETTE WITH EXTENDING TABLE, 2 X 3 POINT SEAT BELTS, GOURMET KITCHEN, HOB, SINK & 3-WAY FRIDGE/FREEZER. WASHROOM WITH SHOWER, ELECTRIC FLUSH CASSETTE TOILET & SLIDING WASH BASIN. TRUMA GAS & MAINS HEATING & HOT WATER SYSTEM, SWIVEL CAB SEATS, 2 LENS REARVIEW CAMERA, , FLY-SCREEN DOOR, AWNING, CYCLE RACK, DIGITAL TV AERIAL, FIAMME FITTED TURBO FAN, 140 WT SOLAR PANEL,SPARE WHEEL, OUTSIDE GAS,ELECT,SHOWER AND TV POINTS, ALPINE MEDIA CENTRE, + MANY FURTHER EXTRAS. GERMAN QUALITY BUILT, ONO £30,000

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Wow.

If it's on Autotrader anyway what the hell is all the secrecy when advertising it on here all about?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back