Free Motor Home Camping in Ireland (1 Viewer)

M

MrJenkins

Deleted User
Hi everyone

I have recently come across a fabulous guide which has enabled me to camp around Ireland for the last 2 months. I have stayed in some fantastic pubs, restaurants, which have given me all the amenities that I required and at the same time I have also camped in the middle of nowhere with views to die for! I took a bit of a risk by buying this guide from Gumtree 2 months ago but thought "hey, what the hell!!" The cost of the guide was less than one nights camping in a camp site and I have found it to be invaluable! Seeing another thread asking for free camping I thought I would start a new thread to see if anyone is using thisd guide and to see what people feel about it. The guy was really nice when I contact him through Gumtree - he seems to advertise on Gumtree alot. Because I did not have an address as i am travelling through Ireland at the moment he was able to sent me a PDF of the guide and it contains well over 100 GPRS co-ordinates with different information on each site e.g. water, electric, music, food, drink, sessions etc. I had a quick look on Gumtree today and found that he is advertising this again - this is the link:

http://www

I would love to hear of anyone elses experience of using this guide and if anyone else has any information on similar guides I would love to hear from you.

Thanks all

Jack the Rev

Free Member
Apr 21, 2008
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
A Class Adria Vision
Exp
20 years
Site at Killybegs, Co Donegal

When you are in Donegal there's a fantastic simple site with views to die for at Killybegs and is very reasonable - almost unbelievable. If you are in that area, don't miss it.

Jack the Rev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

joanie

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
donegal,ireland
Funster No
Exp
three years,on and off
i live facing that stopover other side of killybegs::bigsmile:was goin to suggest it myself:thumb::ROFLMAO:joanie

Jack the Rev

Free Member
Apr 21, 2008
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
A Class Adria Vision
Exp
20 years
Can't be beaten anywhere in the World.

i live facing that stopover other side of killybegs::bigsmile:was goin to suggest it myself:thumb::ROFLMAO:joanie

Good Joanie - I'm Donegal born and bred
but now living in Antrim because of my work. Can't beat that site looking over towards St John's Point which has any happy childhood memories for me.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Please let me have an address so i can bill you for this advert:RollEyes:

Hi everyone

I have recently come across a fabulous guide which has enabled me to camp around Ireland for the last 2 months. I have stayed in some fantastic pubs, restaurants, which have given me all the amenities that I required and at the same time I have also camped in the middle of nowhere with views to die for! I took a bit of a risk by buying this guide from Gumtree 2 months ago but thought "hey, what the hell!!" The cost of the guide was less than one nights camping in a camp site and I have found it to be invaluable! Seeing another thread asking for free camping I thought I would start a new thread to see if anyone is using thisd guide and to see what people feel about it. The guy was really nice when I contact him through Gumtree - he seems to advertise on Gumtree alot. Because I did not have an address as i am travelling through Ireland at the moment he was able to sent me a PDF of the guide and it contains well over 100 GPRS co-ordinates with different information on each site e.g. water, electric, music, food, drink, sessions etc. I had a quick look on Gumtree today and found that he is advertising this again - this is the link:

http://www

I would love to hear of anyone elses experience of using this guide and if anyone else has any information on similar guides I would love to hear from you.

Thanks all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

gunerdoo

Free Member
Oct 16, 2009
Funster No
MH
ROMAHOME
Killibegs

Hi Joanie

Any chance of giving details for getting there,rates etc. I am originally from Dundalk many years ago but now England based. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back