solo invited - short trip to france (1 Viewer)

camperlove

Free Member
Nov 30, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato mwb
Exp
17 years
shortly after the 19th aug myself and one other female are planning a short trip to france for a few days. We will be crossing over from dover. Don't know how many days we will be gone, or where we crossing back from, or what time we leaving. Its a fact finding mission. Ie are we able to put air in the tires. (never sussed it out in Portugal), where is the Laundromats, shops etc, practice driving in towns etc. We will be visiting beaches, and trying the food out. We only plan at this stage to hug the coast, and hop back onto a ferry further down the coast. You are welcome to join us. You are particularly welcome if you are an experienced driver, as at the moment im the lead driver.

Later in sept we plan to try and get to twin lakes meet up.
The idea is practice, practice and practice. Hopefully I wont be crossing the same bridge 7 times following the sat nav, or get lost on the Motorway for 5 days again, or get stuck on a horse path.

OP
OP
camperlove

camperlove

Free Member
Nov 30, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato mwb
Exp
17 years
Just don't run short of diesel.............
cheeky. I didn't run out of fuel. I was on reserve when the fuel strike hit. My fuel went down after I crossed that bridge 7 or so times when the strike started and exit 5 porta 400/600 was blocked off with tires on fire.

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
hiya, how short a trip? pondfairy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
oh dear i keep answering messages from last year, fekin eedyut

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
looking for small group, france spain end september, october, when its a bit cooler and not in mad august holiday season. anyone?

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
oh dear i keep answering messages from last year, fekin eedyut
I was just about to tell you that... (the last year bit, no the eejit bit)
Maybe try starting another trip going, you seem to have done incredibly well this year with meeting up with other Funsters (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 6, 2017
Andalucia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer 544 Camp
Exp
Since 2017
looking for small group, france spain end september, october, when its a bit cooler and not in mad august holiday season. anyone?
I might be up for joining up with you and any other funsters you collect, depending where I am at that time. I will probably already be on the continent - currently soloing in France, with a plan to head for Spain sooner or later.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back