LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2014
aberdeen
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2006
Hi, we have an frame from them on our Burster Aviano towing an Abarth 500 (Fiat).
Excellent piece of kit and very good service

cheers
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
AndyJJDavies
Sep 29, 2009
Heybrook Bay, Plymouth, UK
Funster No
MH
LeVoyageur 950 LVX
Exp
Always learning...
Hi, we have an frame from them on our Burster Aviano towing an Abarth 500 (Fiat).
Excellent piece of kit and very good service

cheers
Bill

Thanks Bill, I'm booked in to get an a-frame fitted with them in September so that's good to know. Did you go for the budget version or the normal lightweight one?

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Fitted frame to corsa and the a frame is spot on light easy to fit total cost £875

I also watched the guy fit most of the system and very impressed I would go there again

OP
OP
AndyJJDavies
Sep 29, 2009
Heybrook Bay, Plymouth, UK
Funster No
MH
LeVoyageur 950 LVX
Exp
Always learning...
Fitted frame to corsa and the a frame is spot on light easy to fit total cost £875

I also watched the guy fit most of the system and very impressed I would go there again

Thanks Musson. I assume this was for the standard rather than budget one? Unfortunately these one's are now £975 fitted, quite a hefty jump :(

weebill

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2014
aberdeen
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2006
Hi Andy, its the standard one we have,bought nearly 4 years ago and now on its second toad.
Being made of stainless steel there is no problem with corrosion and the braking system he has devised works perfectly.
cheers
Bill

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
We have ours 3 years now nice bit of kit it will take all day to have it fitted but worth it and so much lighter than our old one

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Andy yes it was, but may be still worth it as well made and stainless

TERRY&PAULINE

Free Member
Feb 18, 2015
coventry
Funster No
MH
autocruise starfire
Exp
since 1987
We had a tow bar fitted to our Autocruise Starfire there in 2013, made up special with electrics, we also had the towing frame fitted to our Pug 107, amazing can't even even see it, the A frame is superb not too heavy and fits in a canvas bag supplied with adjustable spanner and all other bits, it takes around 5 mins to fit and tow's great, the stainless welding is amazing, it also fits in the back of the car, they also supplied and fitted a rear view camera to make sure it was sill on the back, this has just stopped working after 4 years, we have just been been back for Roy to have a look, he found a kinked wire causing the fuse to blow, it took over 2 hrs to find and repair and he didn't charge us, he said it was his fault, what a great guy, I would recommend this company to anyone, I drove the MH there from Coventry, my wife followed in the car, he did the car first, we stayed at Beryl's CC site over night just down the road at Sutton Hall Gdns S445SU picked the car up next day, went a nice ride around Chesterfield and Derbyshire went back at 4.30 hooked up and towed home Magic, best thing we have ever done, it has given us a new lease of life, You hardy know you are towing a car, we now stay longer on sites and explore the area by car total cost £1,615.00 worth every penny wish we had done it sooner, go for it

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back