Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi All

We have only had a M/H for 3 1/2 years and have meet lots and lots of lovely folks/friends:Cool:

However as some of you already know, we are planning to undertake a new chapter in our life. We currently work for ourselves here in Stoke on Trent, where we supply industry and the licenced trade with consumables.

But we have put both the house and the business up for sale, and are planning on moving down to the south coast, somewhere near Weymouth/Dorchester, where we will start up a whole new business, doing something totally new - not quite sure what but have several ideas (must be mad).

Now the sad bit:cry:, to help fund the whole thing we are going to sell our beloved Eura Mobil Integra 680. It is a 2004/04, 4 berth A class, with 23k on the clock, it has full service history including habitation by Mark at CLS, and engine service, cambelt, mot, and axle's greased by Geo, (Thanks guys)

I would describe it as immaculate, and will be selling it with complete confidence that who ever buys it will be delighted. It's well kitted out having Solar, Gaslow, Sat dish, twin Elecsol leisure batteries, inverter, etc. We're non smoker's and she's fully winterised down to -20c so great for fulltiming/skiing.

We will be using it for the Half term holiday at the end of October, after which we will put it up for sale, so if anyone would like first refusal, let us know (if we win the lottery:ROFLMAO: we won't sell her)

We will be selling her at a fair price, but won't be giving her away.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
dont do it guys, you will regret it. :cry::cry:

but seriously, a great van and good luck doing what you are planning to do. :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
South coast is a long way from Scarborough, still a move for the better I think, why not wait and see if you can get away with not selling it first. If I win the lottery first I'll be in touch. Good luck and don't be a stranger to the site you are and will always be a funster.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Graham and Kay

I know this must be an exciting time in your lives, and you have to try things out otherwise you will have regrets.

Your motorhome is a fantastic buy for someone, a great piece of kit.

I hope that you will buy a cheaper motorhome or caravan, so that you can still come along to some of the meets.

I wish you well in your venture, keep in touch.

Pat and Neil

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
No! No! No! - you can't leave us - not when we've just got to know you!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Even if you downsize to a tent - you've still got to be FUNSTERS!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Seriously though- the best of luck in your new life - I'm sure you'll soon sell your van - it's gorgeous!! :Smile:

Don't forget - Once a FUNSTER always a FUNSTER!!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Hi good luck to you both i dont think you will regret moving down to weymouth lovely part of the south coast we have friends living there

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Best of luck with your new life.

There is something about the air in Hampshire/Dorset. I could tell when I cross the border blindfold ( seriously ) Always been my favorite part of the country.

I may be interested in your van. I would much prefer to buy a 'known' one if it falls within my price range ( max 50p ::bigsmile:) When you get a round tuit I would love to know more about the layout etc.

OP
OP
Blisters

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi Guys

Thanks for all your kind words of support:thumb:, and we would like to assure you we do not intend on leaving the funsters, you don't get away that easy:ROFLMAO:

We have really enjoyed all the get togethers, and once we're back on our feet, we will look to attend/organise some meets with/for you southern softies:ROFLMAO: (done the full Sunday morning course on "How to make friends and influence people:Eeek:)

It may mean hiring a M/H or buy a caravan for a couple of years, but we love motorhoming and it won't be long before normal service is resumed.

Graham, Kay, Chelsea n Sonny the grumpy Dobey

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Don't forget - Once a FUNSTER always a FUNSTER!!!!

No, no, you are out of date.

Just last week in the Schweiznacht clinic in Zurich a team of 4 surgeons 2 anaesthetists and 17 nurses performed a 17 hour operation on a Funster and declared him cured.

His funeral is tomorrow.

They say that based on this procedure the next patient should live.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
No, no, you are out of date.

Just last week in the Schweiznacht clinic in Zurich a team of 4 surgeons 2 anaesthetists and 17 nurses performed a 17 hour operation on a Funster and declared him cured.

His funeral is tomorrow.

They say that based on this procedure the next patient should live.

I want some of what you're on Brian!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Softies, only in the centre, otherwise I am a hard woman.

We are only soft because we dont do harsh winters and have too much sun down here in the south.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cant wait to convert you.

I will never be able to go north of coventry now, but might be sent there soon:ROFLMAO:

Regards Pat and Neil

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
I'm sure sacrificing the van will be well worth it. Dorset is a lovely county and I'm very envious.

OP
OP
Blisters

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
I have been asked for some internal Photo's, and since I don't know how to add them to a PM, thought i'd put them on here.:Doh:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Does the the women in Picture two come with the van or are you ,maximising your potential and selling her to a rich arab seperately :Rofl1

:hardhat engaged and awaits Kay's incoming:Eeek:

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Dorset is a really beautiful part of the world and we wish you every success for your new life and future
Hope that you can manage to set this up and keep the van, but if not hope you get a new van to join us soon.
Lucille and Dave

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Although we wish you good fortune in your new venture, feel a bit sad that you are selling your van, after all we've only just met, and I'm sure, if it's possible, we will meet again, certainly hope so.
GOOD LUCK :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Chris and Bill:

OP
OP
Blisters

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi Losos

On a trip to Germany we went to the Eura Mobil factory and they confirmed that Eura Mobil is the only manufacturer to certificate their vans down to -20

they said that there maybe other manufacturer's whose vans may take this level of cold, but they havn't had them tested

We took ours to Scotland, Skiing, it was -10/-12c and the van was toasty warm and the heater was only on tickover:thumb:

OP
OP
Blisters

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Not sure if this is good news or not, but it certainly makes thing seem a lot more real

We've received an offer on the house, although the buyer needs to sell first, its a least a start, we also have another interested party, but they too have to sell:cry: at least things are moving

anyway, guess we'll have to do some serious looking around this coming week:thumb:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Good luck with the house hunting, fingers crossed that youre buyers find a buyer.
Things are still pretty precarious out there, the house next door has fallen through 3 times this year, mainly with mortgage issues, or the chain collapsing.

However, on a positive side there does seem to be a lot more movement in the market place.

Oh, I have also crossed my legs for you too.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Not sure if this is good news or not, but it certainly makes thing seem a lot more real

We've received an offer on the house, although the buyer needs to sell first, its a least a start, we also have another interested party, but they too have to sell:cry: at least things are moving

anyway, guess we'll have to do some serious looking around this coming week:thumb:

Ok, come accross to the cheshire flats, and pick your new house. Keep your buisness, your lovely van and all your friends, And give Chelsea some new playmates, Ill get the kettle on:thumb:::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
bluming heck Hagers, you must be desperate for friends if you want us as neighbours:ROFLMAO:

hey come on Graham, who else is going to come around and clean me BBQ:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Blisters

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Update

We have had our holiday/house hunting trip, both succesful. We couldn't have picked a better week, great weather, and success finding our new house::bigsmile:

so guess it time to put the motorhome up for sale:cry:

thanks for all your support and hopefully we won't be without a M/H for long:cry:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Wowsers things are moving very quickly literally!

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Sorry I could not have been more help, and met up with you.. busy.. busy.. busy.. :Blush:

Glad you got sorted,, any off the afore mentioned places/area`s ?

Whatever and where ever we wish you luck.. and hope for an invite to your house warming.. ::bigsmile:

My offer if you are near is still open if you dont want to get rid of your M.H.. big secure drive with EHU.. :thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Good luck with the future down south, if you wish I could do you a contract sale on our forecourt and take the hassle out of selling it or a straight cash buy.

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back