P & O Dover -Calais offer this weekend only (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
P & O have just sent me an email with a 30% off offer...

Our late summer deal just got even better – for this weekend only you can get 30% off all Dover–Calais long breaks until 13th December 2016, just use the promo code FSGB30*. You’ll have to book quickly though, this offer will only be available until 10am on Monday!

Just book a trip longer than 5 days away with your car or motorhome and save an amazing 30% off the price of your ticket.

Conditions apply...

* Offer is valid for long break return bookings (more than 5 days away) made for travel up until 13th December 2016. Bookings must be made at least 36 hours before travel. Excludes foot passengers, cyclists, short breaks (up to 5 days away) and day trips. Phone bookings are subject to a £5 booking fee. Offer is subject to restricted space, sailings and dates. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. P&O Ferries reserve the right to amend or withdraw all elements of the promotion without prior notice.

I don't know if the code will work for everyone but worth a try if you were thinking of booking!

Aug 8, 2013
CHESTER
Funster No
MH
Hymer 544
Exp
Since 2006
Thanks for the info on the code. Just used it and booked our trip and saved £50. Which swmbo has said the saving can now be spent on rings on the boat and not beer. :crying1:

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
Thanks for the info on the code. Just used it and booked our trip and saved £50. Which swmbo has said the saving can now be spent on rings on the boat and not beer. :crying1:
I think you'll find the boat has enough rings, it is most unlikely that you have to supply your own life saving equipment on today's ferries.
Have a good trip and stop SWMBO worrying about health and safety matters.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Just compared that with DFDS going Dover to Dunkerque, even with the £30% off its still £95 dearer. Thats for the sametime and date.
P&O £264
DFDS £169

Aug 8, 2013
CHESTER
Funster No
MH
Hymer 544
Exp
Since 2006
I think you'll find the boat has enough rings, it is most unlikely that you have to supply your own life saving equipment on today's ferries.
Have a good trip and stop SWMBO worrying about health and safety matters.
No not life rings, rings for fingers. (Shiny costume jewellery things)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back