UK headlights & Speedo (1 Viewer)

Jul 21, 2016
Kernow
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
New
For anyone importing a vehicle this may be useful.

Just bought a set of Ducato UK headlights for my LHD Hymer. I was recommended from a forum member to use shop4parts.co.uk and can only confirm that they were easy to deal with and the lights were delivered within a few days of ordering and were packaged exceedingly well. The price of £300 was also the best I had been offered.

I wanted something very specific for my speedo and Lockwood were very good at replying to my questions and a few days later I have my new dial.

PJ

Mar 10, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class RMB 750HE
Exp
Three years and counting, 30 years a tent tower.
Exactly my experience with Lockwood as well, in fact first one they supplied had the odometer marked in miles instead of km and they sent me a replacement correctly marked, which I didn't get time to fit last leave... Sorry Lockwood... I will get to it this leave promise.....

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Whilst on the subject of speedometers, if your import is Mercedes based you can get MPH on the display so don't need to replace

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Pjstingray
Jul 21, 2016
Kernow
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
New
Whilst on the subject of speedometers, if your import is Mercedes based you can get MPH on the display so don't need to replace
Fiat base for me. The SatNav also gives either MPH or KPH but that doesn't satisfy VCA unfortunately.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back