Free Member
May 29, 2014
Worcester
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick
Exp
since 2013
I have a Cadac Safari Chef 2 table top BBQ,and would like to increase the hight,could someone suggest either a small sturdy table or some compact legs or stand.
thanks.
rich :)

Big Nick

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I bought a Quest packable table a few weeks ago, really good bit of kit and rolls up into its storage bag

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
You could always put bricks under the legs, that would do it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I have a Cadac Safari Chef 2 table top BBQ,and would like to increase the hight,could someone suggest either a small sturdy table or some compact legs or stand.
thanks.
rich :)

You can find "extension legs" on eBay. I have some and they are perfect for the job.

If you have a bit of a look you might find them cheaper.

What they actually are, are the slats from an aluminium slatted camping table so if you have one of those you don't want and can dismantle then job done (y)

OP
OP
rich g

rich g

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Worcester
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick
Exp
since 2013
You can find "extension legs" on eBay. I have some and they are perfect for the job.

If you have a bit of a look you might find them cheaper.

What they actually are, are the slats from an aluminium slatted camping table so if you have one of those you don't want and can dismantle then job done (y)

thank you but they are unsuitable for mine as the chef 2 has plastic legs.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
thank you but they are unsuitable for mine as the chef 2 has plastic legs.
Correct !! .all I have for mine is,a little folding aluminum table which I got from this years Southern motorhome show for £12.99 ..stands about 18" so its ideal .sorry no photo as its in motorhome at garage at moment. Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
I purchased the Cadac Safari chef 2 at the weekend and wanted a table to bring it to a more sensible height as well as having somewhere to place condiments etc. Personally, I purchased th Kampa leaf slat table, light weight and very easy to put and down making it for me a perfect combo.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I purchased the Cadac Safari chef 2 at the weekend and wanted a table to bring it to a more sensible height as well as having somewhere to place condiments etc. Personally, I purchased th Kampa leaf slat table, light weight and very easy to put and down making it for me a perfect combo.
That looks the same as the one I have. Just perfect . Roy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back