Iveco 35 Weight Upgrade (1 Viewer)

KRW

Free Member
Oct 8, 2009
Funster No
Hi Guys

New to the forum and the motor home scene and looking for anyone out there that may have uprated an Iveco 3500kg 35C11 unit to a larger capacity in the past.

I am looking to uprate to around 4200 but SVtech, who seem to know what they are on with, have today informed me that it is not possible on the iveco 35C11.

Pretty sure that there are some out there that have been done previously, commercially as well as motor home versions, and would like to know how and where if possible.

many thanks in advance, Keith

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Keith welcome to the FUN:thumb:
Were you asking for a paper exersize upgrade, hence their reply ie the suspension.brakes,tyres etc were not up to it
or were you asking what needs uprating mechanicly and still got no can do:Doh:
Geo

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KRW

Free Member
Oct 8, 2009
Funster No
Hi Keith welcome to the FUN:thumb:
Were you asking for a paper exersize upgrade, hence their reply ie the suspension.brakes,tyres etc were not up to it
or were you asking what needs uprating mechanicly and still got no can do:Doh:
Geo

Hi Geo
Thanks for the welcome
Firstly i enquired of the original coachbuilder/manufacturer who was of no help at all other than to refer me to Iveco themselves, their guy was helpful to the extent he made mention to spring assistors possibly being all that was required and suggested that i contact SVTech for the full story, I basically asked them what would be required and after checking they informed me simply that it was not possible which as mentioned earlier i find a strange situation as i am sure that uprated 3500kg units are out there.
regards, Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back