ACSI Club ID (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2014
isle of man
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Has anyone else received a email from them suggesting that there card (the one that auto renewed every year can not be sent out at the correct time because they are having problems with a new computer programme.It said you are therefore requested to apply again and you should then get your card in about three weeks time if you dont please apply again etc etc. The request looks like it has been sent out by them (did wonder whether it was a scam) I suppose they have lost my details. It is stated in Euros I always thought they billed me in GB.The reason I am panicking because I leave for Europe at the beginning of Sept and use the card ref in lieu of passport.

Zoppydog

Deceased RIP
Jul 19, 2013
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
Since 2013
Has anyone else received a email from them suggesting that there card (the one that auto renewed every year can not be sent out at the correct time because they are having problems with a new computer programme.It said you are therefore requested to apply again and you should then get your card in about three weeks time if you dont please apply again etc etc. The request looks like it has been sent out by them (did wonder whether it was a scam) I suppose they have lost my details. It is stated in Euros I always thought they billed me in GB.The reason I am panicking because I leave for Europe at the beginning of Sept and use the card ref in lieu of passport.
I received one too, certainly appeared OK to me, I went into my ACSI account and ordered from there. My recurring payment was on an expired card anyway. I have always paid ACSI in Euros
Chris

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Recently in France we were asked to show passport as well, but they didn't keep it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back