Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
yippee just booked the ferry for santander on the 22nd of november . bonterra here we come . any one else going around that time :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
Thinking about trying the long ferry down probably around mid February. I've been looking around to try to see if there any discount codes for P&O or Brittany but not having any luck. Pity you can't use the Tesco vouchers for this one anymore.:cry::cry:

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
yes you have to look around for the best price we paid 370 for one way plymouth to santander . we usually go Portsmouth to la havre with L,D lines but they wanted £196.50 so by the time we drive to Portsmouth from falmouth ,then drive thou france to spain in will cost just as much (if not more ) in fuel and tolls :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
same trouble here from roche .plymouth santander return 576quid .but its cheaper than driving up to anywhere else then driving through france. 20 hours and you are in spain. i,m lucky mine goes as a car n caravan. just. 350 mls to dover to get a cheap ferry never worth it. .cheers alan

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
same trouble here from roche .plymouth santander return 576quid .but its cheaper than driving up to anywhere else then driving through france. 20 hours and you are in spain. i,m lucky mine goes as a car n caravan. just. 350 mls to dover to get a cheap ferry never worth it. .cheers alan

thats what we get for living in dear old cornwall. :thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
glad i do though . you fancy going to pool market on saturday ?boo is suposed to be going for a coffee aswell.

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
glad i do though . you fancy going to pool market on saturday ?boo is suposed to be going for a coffee aswell.

cant make saturday sorry have to help mate with her horses plus we are still trying to get all the stuff put into the new van ,solar panel to go on the roof is one of them and as you know we had to much liquid sun shine to get much done today :Blush: not been to pool market for ages :Blush:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
never mind i know what its like feel like a prisoner when its raining. but summer is only a few weeks away .cheers alan.

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
Hi We was at Bonterra this April/May good camp, Booked again 2010 same time have a good trip. Pete & Lynn :thumb::thumb::thumb:

may see you there next time . we will still be there till around the end of may :thumb: and yes it is a good camp site , this will be our 6th year there :Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back