• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Suzuki 50 cc Motor Scooter S reg (1 Viewer)

25kilg

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
Fylde coast
Funster No
MH
C Class : low profile
Exp
since 2000
For SaleSuzuki 50cc Scooter..5,400 miles . only ever owned and ridden carefully by 2 people aged 50+ and used mainly as second transport on motor-home trips. Age and infirmity and a smaller camper meant that the scooter hasn't been used on the road for 8 years. We need the space in the garage so hope that another Funster may be able to make use of it.

The scooter is tidy and has always been garaged and it fires on first kick. It is taken for short runs now and then, to keep in running order. Obviously it will need a check-over and MOT to put back on the road. The exhaust pipe (before the silencer) has a small leak and will need repairing or replacing, there are also some bodywork marks where the scooter rack brackets and straps have rubbed when travelling behind the motor-home. There has been no accident damage to the scooter.

Despite its age this scooter runs well should have many more economical miles of travel left either as means of daily transport or for Motor-homing.

A front disc-lock and manual are included and all paperwork is present. 2 helmets (as new) could also be for sale
Price - £50
Inspection can be arranged Location : Lytham St Annes. Happy to answer any questions.

DSCI0191 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCI0191 (FILEminimizer).JPG
Roadstar scooter 2.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
shame its too far north or I would snap it up

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2009
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Atoutrial tracker
Exp
Since 2004
Looks like this may be be sold but if not I am interested. Will pay by PayPal now or bank transfer now but am in Spain till 29th so can collect day after
Regards Ron
( Roncab)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Don't want to tread on anyone's toes, but if no one else gets it I will have it any payment you want cash , PayPal and can fetch it pretty much anytime.

May 21, 2012
forest of dean
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2012
No doubt one of the earlier peeps will take it off your hands but if there is aproblem I would love to have it,
Regards
Peter

OP
OP
25kilg

25kilg

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
Fylde coast
Funster No
MH
C Class : low profile
Exp
since 2000
Hi : Sale agreed almost with first reply soon after posted , but will keep advised if anything changes.
Thanks to everyone for your interest. Mike

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
(y)(y)
Hi : Sale agreed almost with first reply soon after posted , but will keep advised if anything changes.
Thanks to everyone for your interest. Mike
Bargain of the year for someone(y):)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back