Elnagh camper vans (1 Viewer)

Roy

Free Member
Oct 15, 2008
Funster No
Can anyone let me know a bit about Elnagh camper vans? I am looking to buy my first camper and have seen some advertised recently. They seem cheaper than some other makes and I would appreciate any feedback as to their quality etc. Thanks. Roy

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome: Roy to MH Fun

Sorry can't help with your problem but am sure someone will be along soon who will be able to help.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Upvote 0

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi Roy,

Just so happens I picked up an Elnagh Baron 46 last Tuesday. First motorhome for us. Went out in it this weekend 3 nights and love it. Main reason I went for it was price seems pretty good quality so far all the bits work. Ours is on a Peugeot Boxer chassis which is great and relaxing to drive. Very comfortable.

I guess due to price it is not going to feel like a Burstner or Hymer or whatever but then at the end of the day you pay considerably more for them. Certainly if you look at these there is considerably more quality and refinement but then you get what you pay for. Having said that all the 'utility' bits seem to be standard, TRUMA heater, Smev hob and oven, Dometic Fridge. Roofvents are 1 big Dometic and 2 small Fiamma so I guess from that perspective they have used the standard 'quality' appliances etc that you would find on many other brands.
I reckon it is probably a good midrange MH, my opinion but then being a newbie i might be totally off target.

Obviously not having had it for any length of time cannot give a long term ownership opinion but all seems so far to be ok, we are going to be using frequently and will be off to the Dordogne for 2 weeks end of October.

There don't seem to be too many around I asked on this forum if anyone else owned one and nobody replied so it may well be if you get one we will be the only ones:roflmto: we could be the sum total of the Elnagh owners club :ROFLMAO:

If you want to ask me anything etc give me a shout although I say I am new to this but 2 heads can be better than one:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

Roy

Free Member
Oct 15, 2008
Funster No
Thanks that really helps

Hi Roy,

Just so happens I picked up an Elnagh Baron 46 last Tuesday. First motorhome for us. Went out in it this weekend 3 nights and love it. Main reason I went for it was price seems pretty good quality so far all the bits work. Ours is on a Peugeot Boxer chassis which is great and relaxing to drive. Very comfortable.

I guess due to price it is not going to feel like a Burstner or Hymer or whatever but then at the end of the day you pay considerably more for them. Certainly if you look at these there is considerably more quality and refinement but then you get what you pay for. Having said that all the 'utility' bits seem to be standard, TRUMA heater, Smev hob and oven, Dometic Fridge. Roofvents are 1 big Dometic and 2 small Fiamma so I guess from that perspective they have used the standard 'quality' appliances etc that you would find on many other brands.
I reckon it is probably a good midrange MH, my opinion but then being a newbie i might be totally off target.

Obviously not having had it for any length of time cannot give a long term ownership opinion but all seems so far to be ok, we are going to be using frequently and will be off to the Dordogne for 2 weeks end of October.

There don't seem to be too many around I asked on this forum if anyone else owned one and nobody replied so it may well be if you get one we will be the only ones:roflmto: we could be the sum total of the Elnagh owners club :ROFLMAO:

If you want to ask me anything etc give me a shout although I say I am new to this but 2 heads can be better than one:roflmto:

Thanks Gary, That really helps - I will tryand see the one advertised asap. Enjoy your trip to the Dordogne. Roy

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back