HEOSwater Universal Water Filler Cap Connector (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For those that were interested in this at Bagwell - @TheBig1 & @grumps147 - sorry couldn't remember everyone but see here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HEOS-wate...or-for-vented-or-unvented-tanks-/291788453384 for details of the universal version of the HEOSwater cap.
We haven't tried it but the older version that we have is excellent even if it did take three attempts to find the right one! Makes life much easier when filling the tank with a hose (y)
As suggested on the forum previously adding a small piece of hose on the spigot directs the water downwards - this modification worked for a Funster at Bagwell whose filler pipe was split.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just remembered a couple more that were interested in one of these so @Kim H & @Bridget :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2016
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2016 - very much newbies
I'd really like to get one of these but we've a Burstner Ixeo Time 590 which has a screw fitting on the cap rather than the three point bayonet attachment so I don't think it will fit :( but if anyone knows any different........

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
@Wombles apologies, but I'm a bit confused by this thread. Are the connectors still available or have they all gone?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@Wombles apologies, but I'm a bit confused by this thread. Are the connectors still available or have they all gone?
My apologies for the confusion - the two that didn't fit for us that we had for sale at Bagwell were sold before we got to you on the list. We saw your motorhome with your Fun sign at the rally but didn't see you to let you know in the short time that we were there. We had so many Funsters ask about these that thought it would be helpful to post details of the newer version of the connector (plus an example of where it could be bought online) on here as it is meant to now be a universal fit :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I'd really like to get one of these but we've a Burstner Ixeo Time 590 which has a screw fitting on the cap rather than the three point bayonet attachment so I don't think it will fit :( but if anyone knows any different........
Think you are right as not seen one yet that has a screw fitting. Can only suggest emailing a photo of your current filler cap to any UK stockists & the German manufacturer info@heosolution.de to check. Even if they don't have a model to suggest that will fit they are at least aware that there is a potential market for this connector with a screw type fitting too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back