• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Easylift for sale (1 Viewer)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
@cliffandger are after a scooter rack. Not sure if this is what they want but they should be along shortly. First dibs if it's the right thing?

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks Dawn @Mousy for thinking of us, but we've looked at the Easilift, and whilst its really good, our box gets in the way of the mechanism so it wouldn't work for us. Its a good price though, so it shouldn't hang around long @euroliner !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Just to confirm, is this the Hydra Trail? If so, subject to approval from Domestic Management, I could be interested.

Last edited:
OP
OP
euroliner
Dec 22, 2008
STOCKSBRIDGE SHEFFIELD
Funster No
MH
RV EUROLINER
Exp
25 YEARS
The rack lowers to the floor vire a hiddrolic jack then lifted back up with the jack with the bike on and then the wheels put on.hope this helps.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
The rack lowers to the floor vire a hiddrolic jack then lifted back up with the jack with the bike on and then the wheels put on.hope this helps.

It's a strange concept. That basic idea of wheels is to not load the MH too much, but the MH has to take the full load until the wheels are fitted.

OP
OP
euroliner
Dec 22, 2008
STOCKSBRIDGE SHEFFIELD
Funster No
MH
RV EUROLINER
Exp
25 YEARS
Hi no the motorhome does not take the full load at any time as a adjustable foot is put under the jack onto the ground witch takes all the weight.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi no the motorhome does not take the full load at any time as a adjustable foot is put under the jack onto the ground witch takes all the weight.

Ah, sorry, that makes more sense.

Do they say how much weight is on the MH when in normal use ?

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Ah, sorry, that makes more sense.

Do they say how much weight is on the MH when in normal use ?
The Easylifter website states a max load of 250kg for which:-
  • The hydraulic lifting mechanism lowers the rack on to the caster wheel. 85% of the bike weight is now on the trailer wheel and not the vehicle

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I had one of these for approx 18 months (just sold it on here actually), these are very good and pretty simple to use and at that price is a bargain as new these cost nearly £1200. You will need a plate made to fit to your towbar but easylifter only charge £40 to do this. The heading is incorrect as it is a HydraTrail from easylifter the company if it is the device with 2 wheels that spin 360 degrees as in my thread .

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Please let me know if Solly has made an offer/confirmed he will purchase - I would like second dibs on this if Solly is not pursuing if possible.

May 13, 2014
Maldon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2002
Sorry Rowley I missed the last one for sale on here but lucky enough to get this one. Wish you the the best of luck with the next one that comes up :)
Regards
Solly

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Sorry Rowley I missed the last one for sale on here but lucky enough to get this one. Wish you the the best of luck with the next one that comes up :)
Regards
Solly
No worries, first come and all that. :)

SWMBO is in the Fire Service and on shift last night, so I couldn't get a word with her until today, otherwise you may not have been so fortunate this time... ;)

Hope it serves you well, but you know where to find me should you change your mind (y)

May 13, 2014
Maldon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2002
Well Rowley I've paid the price for being in the Fire Service many times in the past. :)
I will come straight to you if I change my mind. I'm now negotiating with Easy lift for the conversion bit for my MP3. Why don't you buy a nice big bike trailer, just so happens I have one for sale now :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back