Beer (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
I like beer, nearly all beer no matter what it is looks like or is called (for those that think that anything yellow is not beer), or where it comes from, but I also like to keep a record of it all via photography.

If you are interested in beer, you can find my collection here, My Beer Collection

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
yes adelscot from france its brewed with wisky in it ,the dark brown is like necter . found it by mistake while staying in pont chateu goes down lovely.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Cor! you really do like beer! Me too but Im afraid Im a bit of a lager lout! Fav is Amstel but its not that easy to get here. Off to Greece in two weeks should be plenty there!:Smile:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
I like beer, nearly all beer no matter what it is looks like or is called (for those that think that anything yellow is not beer), or where it comes from, but I also like to keep a record of it all via photography.

If you are interested in beer, you can find my collection here, My Beer Collection

You really need to stay in more !:RollEyes:

Pete:Cool:

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
I can only afford beer by staying in and drinking at home or in the van, I at the moment I love Gulden Draak, I brought it back from Belgium.

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
I also like beer but lately have moved over to Cider especially Aspalls Organic suffolk cider

its so moorish.

Asda sell it and its sometimes on 3 for £4

Phill

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
being a beer drinker hope i park at side of you one very hot week :thumb:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Warsteiner - German beer, you can find it on draught in some English pubs but they don't sell cans or bottles in Tesco!

Ralph, have you tried any beer from Howard Town Brewery in Glossop?

Howard Town Brewery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's also a beer called Laughing Badger which they make for the Laughing Badger Gallery in Padfield, Glossop. It is flavoured with Rowan syrup - very nice!:thumb::thumb:

Link Removed

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
Whilst working for a belgium company I descovered a lovely trappist beer called Chimay Rouge,lovely taste,and now have spotted it in Sainsburys give it a try :roflmto:

S

stagman

Deleted User
If you are interested in beer, you can find my collection here, My Beer Collection[/QUOTE]

Great hobby .Do you have to drink the beer after taking the pics:ROFLMAO:One of my favorites when in France is Leffe Brown , chilled and drunk straight from the bottle .:thumb:

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Warsteiner - German beer, you can find it on draught in some English pubs but they don't sell cans or bottles in Tesco!

Ralph, have you tried any beer from Howard Town Brewery in Glossop?

Howard Town Brewery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's also a beer called Laughing Badger which they make for the Laughing Badger Gallery in Padfield, Glossop. It is flavoured with Rowan syrup - very nice!:thumb::thumb:

Link Removed

Warsteiner is sometimes available in Morrison's, Lidl, or Aldi,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back