MMM really useful Motorhome Book (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Well you show goers at Lincoln would have got your free MMM Really useful Motorhome book, what do you think of it, I thought it very good especially for new Motorhomers or those thinking of joining us,it is full of good advice and no frills information, but they say it's worth £14-99 on the back cover, I wouldn't pay that much for it so pleased I got mine free.Several pieces printed in it as posted by Funsters on here too.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I regularly smile at free gifts which say "worth xxx". It's certainly a useful summary for someone who is thinking about buying a motorhome.

I wouldn't have paid £14.99 for it had it been on sale at Lincoln and I'm not sure if I would have done so if it had been around before we bought our van. Having said that I did spend a lot more on buying monthly magazines in the run up to buying and the first year of ownership ::bigsmile:

Graham

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yup, not worth £14.99 but def the best book I have ever seen on the MH subject.

I actually read it from cover to cover and got several bloody useful bits of info from it. ( and THIS from a life long confirmed know-it-all ! :Eeek:::bigsmile:)
Highly recomended reading

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We picked up the book as well, found it to be quite good, wouldn't pay £14.99 for it though.

W

williammartina

Deleted User
Thanks for the suggestion, even I will follow this process it is a nice idea.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
.Several pieces printed in it as posted by Funsters on here too.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Could you give me details of those pieces, I don't recall giving anyone permission to copy anything from the forum. Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jim

I can't see anything in the book that has been directly lifted from the Fun website.

There is reference to Fun in the websites section, it shows a picture of the Fun homepage, and gives the website address and the following text.
A relatively recent addition to the on-line motorhoming community - forums are quite busy and the banter remains pretty light-hearted most of the time.

Brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back