Froli bed system on Ebay (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
As rare as hen's teeth for these to come up secondhand - if hadn't already done mine I'd be after this set - best price for new I've seen is around £115 for a single set, starting price on this is the same for 2 sets

Might be a bargain for someone. I hit lucky and got one set brand new for £40 from a dealer having a clearout, the other set I had to buy from German Ebay at £115 from memory.

They do make a difference - it's made our overcab double bed, that was on wooden slats, more comfortable. I'm not getting backache like I used to, so well worth it just for that.

seabreezesports

Free Member
Dec 23, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
I,m a newbie
They are brilliant . Uses them on my self build . Very comfortable and the mattress can breath .

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
We bought a set for our last van when we attended a motorhome show in Germany.
Very, very comfortable and a bargain at anything like that price

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I'm interested in getting one of these. We have a slatted bed, and the Froli video says that you need a 'mesh mat' in order to fit them to the slats.
Has anyone else fitted them to a slatted bed, and do know where I might get these? I've looked on ebay, but no joy. The only place I have found is the Froli Shop in Germany, and it looks as though they don't ship to the UK.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Ahhh we have them on our (orthopaedic type)electric single beds. Now I know what to call them! Very comfortable too.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
These are fitted to the beds in our Hymer and I must say they make them very comfortable. Much better than the springy slats fitted on our previous Adria. This looks like it will do 2 single beds or 1 double bed. Only 2 hours to go on the auction.

Chipster

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Getting there!
I'm interested in getting one of these. We have a slatted bed, and the Froli video says that you need a 'mesh mat' in order to fit them to the slats.
Has anyone else fitted them to a slatted bed, and do know where I might get these? I've looked on ebay, but no joy. The only place I have found is the Froli Shop in Germany, and it looks as though they don't ship to the UK.
http://www.motorcaravanning.co.uk/shopuk/froli_bed.htm

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks very much for your reply @Chipster. I've already got the bed system and it seems from their web site, that they only sell them if you buy the bed from them.
Think I'll send an e-mail to the German company.
Thanks again.

Chipster

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Getting there!
Thanks very much for your reply @Chipster. I've already got the bed system and it seems from their web site, that they only sell them if you buy the bed from them.
Think I'll send an e-mail to the German company.
Thanks again.
They will supply the sheet individually. If you mail them they will tell you how to do it.
The sheet is a bit like that temporary orange fence netting. @bellabee

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back