VIP area (1 Viewer)

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Parked up next to this smashing contraption at Beadnell C&CC site a couple of days ago. Belonged to a Dutch couple. The double back doors of the van had been replaced with a couple of full size glass French doors that lightened up the inside of the van and when it was time to leave, the railings folded in flat on themselves and then the floor pivoted up, assisted by a large gas strut. The underside of the floor was equipped with indicators and brake lights.
20160626_171842.jpg

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
it would need more than a patio to get me back in one of those.

wizza

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
8 years
They do seem to like their older vans met a nice couple last year in Belgium with an 1994 Hymer both English teachers they spoke Dutch or Flemish German French and Spanish I struggle with broken French

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
Brilliant vans... and many, many still in use.

(I think I have seen that van somewhere on my travels.)

JJ :cool:

I had one back in the day , slow , noisy, and horrible to drive, on the plus side , it was nice when it wasn't moving.

Reactions: JJ

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Parked up next to this smashing contraption at Beadnell C&CC site a couple of days ago. Belonged to a Dutch couple. The double back doors of the van had been replaced with a couple of full size glass French doors that lightened up the inside of the van and when it was time to leave, the railings folded in flat on themselves and then the floor pivoted up, assisted by a large gas strut. The underside of the floor was equipped with indicators and brake lights.
View attachment 113056
Love the name too!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back