Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
On our local news it reported the death of a young girl after having a vacination.
A nurse faxed them and said WHAT IS ONE DEATH COMPARED TO THE THOUSANDS OF LIFES IT WILL SAVE.Try saying that to the parents of that poor girl.
If that was my daughter and someone said that i would hunt them down and gladly spend the rest of my life in prison.
Surely newscasters should take the parents feelings into account,but having seen how reporters work 1st hand i guess not.Rant over.
Dave

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
last i heard they were doing a postmortem to see if there were any underlying causes as the vaccine has been used on thousands of young girls without any major problems but there were reports of other girls feeling unwell at the same school.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Dave, the reporters are the ones that want shooting in this case. If the nurse did say that its highly insensitive.

However the facts are that this girl died after having her vaccination and they do not even know if it is any way connected to the vaccine. The most likely cause is a cardio myopathy that is undetected and never known until tragically it strikes. Nikki lost a good friend aged 23 with the same condition. The vaccine is used throughout Europe and this is the only such incident recorded to my knowledge.

What the press are now likely to do is sadly make these young women think that they might die if they have the vaccine and therefore put them at risk in later life.

the press will once again force the government to have to make all parents and young girls aware that it is safe costing million of pounds, and having to use and pay the press to get their message across.

im no expert on the subject of this vaccination but just reading between the lines and an update for practitioners on the RCN web site.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
david price

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Paul could not agree more,in any walk of life there are good and bad but what that nurse said made my blood boil.I would imagine she does not deal with patients alot otherwise she would be off work quite alot due to injuries:winky:
Dave

The Wallace

Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Funster No
The 'foot in mouth' nurse was probably recalling the thousands put at risk after some fool suggested a correllation between MMR vaccine and autism. Parents stopped immunising their kids and now we are looking at measels mumps and rubella surfacing again after years of almost total eridacation.
There is, as yet, no proven link between this poor girls immunisation and her death but the red tops will be screaming for a halt to a useful program.
The HPV causes mild genital warts in men and women but causes cervical cancer in women as well. GET THEM ALL IMMUNISED.

Andy - V8 Diesel

Free Member
Sep 3, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
MH
30ft 5th wheel
don't worry they will just say its underlying medical condition that with be the out come.
they will never own upto it being the vaccine.

People please do research into vaccines 10000's have been affected MMR autism they put mercury in all vaccines for god sake its POISON i don't care what anyone say's.

The biggest killer vaccine is on the way but dont worry when people start to die they will just say its the swine-flu

Please Look up Thimerosal, Formaldehyde,adjuvants, Squalene

please,please do your own research into this.

I get told im scare mongering but i just wish the parents of that little girl had look for the fact then this sad tragedy would never of happened my heart and love goes out them.

My own daughter has had the first two shots of Gardasil cancer vaccine and was very very ill this was over six month again i looked up about vaccines and its all there to read i stopped the last one who know it could of killed here.

Ask yourself how has the human race lived for thousands of years with out vaccines but know
they tell us we Will die if we don't have them?

love and peace to all
;
;;
;
;;
;

JumboBeef

Free Member
Jul 27, 2009
Funster No
but i just wish the parents of that little girl had look for the fact then this sad tragedy would never of happened my heart and love goes out them.

Are you saying that girls shouldn't have this jab, on the very, very slight chance of something might happen to them?

One girl died, which is possibly conected to the jab, but thousands of woman die from cervical cancer every year.

If your daughter has not finished the course than I'm afraid she's at risk of joining those thousands.

As for the MMR, because many parents are now not allowing their children to have the MMR (my two have had it), they are not protected against measles, mumps or rubella, all of which are highly contagious. It is only because the majority of parents do allow their children to have the MMR that we don't see thousands/millions die worldwide.

Just so you know, I am medically trained and do work for the NHS.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
don't worry they will just say its underlying medical condition that with be the out come.

Not in my experience. Our older son had all the vaccinations going, including measles and mumps (it was the days before MMR). He never had any problems but four years later we were advised that our younger son should not have the measles jab because I suffer from allergic asthma and there might be an adverse reaction if the vaccine were given.

Ask yourself how has the human race lived for thousands of years with out vaccines but know

They died of things like smallpox, polio etc.

Graham

JumboBeef

Free Member
Jul 27, 2009
Funster No
Ask yourself how has the human race lived for thousands of years with out vaccines but know they tell us we Will die if we don't have them?

People died by the millions before vaccines.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
yes they might, but it would be impossible to prove to you that this might actually be the case?

People please do research into vaccines 10000's have been affected MMR autism they put mercury in all vaccines for god sake its POISON i don't care what anyone say's.
\ Its easy to do research on the internet to find anything said about what ever you want. The facts are that MMR is nearly a thing of the past, or would of been if the scare mongering wouldn't have started. I can find pages on the internet that suggest martians were responsible for the 911 attacks. Does that make it right?

The biggest killer vaccine is on the way but dont worry when people start to die they will just say its the swine-flu

I get told im scare mongering but i just wish the parents of that little girl had look for the fact then this sad tragedy would never of happened my heart and love goes out them.

My own daughter has had the first two shots of Gardasil cancer vaccine and was very very ill this was over six month again i looked up about vaccines and its all there to read i stopped the last one who know it could of killed here.

Sorry Andy, thats rubbish. this vaccine is used throughout Europe and the western world. Why if what you say is true have we had one death not even as yet connected to the vaccine? By stoping your daughter from having this vaccine you are in effect giveing her far more chance of contracting cervical cancer later in life. As said previously this is a killer cancer that strikes young women in its 1000s

love and peace to all
;
;;
;
;;
;

TB, Rubella, Months, Tetanus, the list would go on and on about medications. The first major breakthrough in the reduction of serious cancer and you wish to scaremonger from unsubstantiated writings you find on the internet. If I had a daughter I would be encouraging her to have the vaccine despite this news.
I love some of the stuff you post as it always gives me a chuckle but this one is so far from fact :cry:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Agree Paul - It has been announced today that the young girl had an underlying medical condition which was the cause of her death. We are still waiting for the news about what that was but to me it is clear NO ONE KNEW ABOUT THIS CONDITION (She was very young and had probably had very little previous medical problems)

Anyway, it was NOT the vaccine that caused her death. Obviously some Health Authorities will suspend the programme while checks are done and everything is looked at, but the fact is that the programme will re-commence soon and millions of women will be saved from getting cervical cancer.

I send my sympathy to the parents of this lovely young girl I hope they can get over this soon.

The Wallace

Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Funster No
We survived because Ford V8 polluters have only just been invented compared to how long humans have been around.
How someone can advertise the 'American way' in engine technology but be scared of things like vaccines and sugar substitutes to name but 2 has baffled me since I first read this forum.

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years

love and peace to all
;
;;
;
;;
;

DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU WRITE ?:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.