Free Member
Aug 22, 2009
east sussex
Funster No
MH
soon to be RV
Exp
New But have had carravans
Hi Everyone,We have been seriously looking at RV and Fifth wheels were going the fifth wheel way but decided at Lincoln that it was not for us so we are now looking for an rv to tour and eventually fulltime.there is just the two of us no dogs etc.I can drive up to 7.5 tons plus trailer with my licence,would like a pusher would I get one with slide out on my licence my budget is 20-30k.I think this a great website very helpfull to us just starting.we live at the moment in east sussex. Anybody got rv for sale.

Ken &Wendy:thumb:

This is my time.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi white eagle , remember there is no weight limit to what you tow on a b+e licence .tow vehicle up to 3.5 and then what ever the trai wt of tow unit.3.5ton iveco can pull up to 8.7ton and still be on a b+e. also if you get a big rv you might need a toad. getting more complicated by the minute.
c1+e restricts you to 7.5 +750 kg so you can upto 8.25 train . its not just 7.5 plus a 750kg trailer. have fun get a 5er cheer salan.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi and :welcome:,, have fun.. :thumb:

Might find something in the clubs classifieds,, in the left hand column.. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
Hi Everyone,We have been seriously looking at RV and Fifth wheels were going the fifth wheel way but decided at Lincoln that it was not for us so we are now looking for an rv to tour and eventually fulltime.there is just the two of us no dogs etc.I can drive up to 7.5 tons plus trailer with my licence,would like a pusher would I get one with slide out on my licence my budget is 20-30k.I think this a great website very helpfull to us just starting.we live at the moment in east sussex. Anybody got rv for sale.

This is my time.

Hi Ken & Wendy

Our plan is to full time. When we first started looking many months ago we looked at both 5vers and RV.

In the end we opted for a 5ver and our reasons were based that we have brought a brand new 5ver imported from the states cost £27000.00 Inc conversions and extras. Plus £14000.00 for a 4 year old GMC HD Sierra Pickup Petrol/LPG to tow it.

The other issue was travelling around when parked up. With RV you need a toad. and with a 5ver with american pickup would cost lots in petrol/gas to use as a run around, so we opted to have a toy hauler 5ver with the garage at the rear and we brought 2 road legal quad bikes.

For the money that we wanted to spend to get a new(ish) RV would have cost double.

Regards

Ant & Debs

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

This is my time.

Hi

I have just advertised ours on our sister site

Link Removed

If you need more info please PM me

jim

OP
OP
K

Kenny and Dolly

Free Member
Aug 22, 2009
east sussex
Funster No
MH
soon to be RV
Exp
New But have had carravans
from White Eagle

Thanks Jim but your gb is a touch longer than we wanted ,I am not related to Bald Eagle although we must meet some day ,still looking for rv up to 30ft if poss .

chhers for now

White Eagle.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I have a couple of 'A' class MH's both ideal for full timing.

A superb Hymer Elegance with virtually everything one could ask or and a very nice low mileage Mirage., and we are also in East Sussex:thumb:

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back