LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
As the title says and as somebody told us last year, there is a new layout for the Carver for 2017, it will obviously be shown at Dusseldorf this year. The layout is very similar to the Cruiser 890RRL which we saw at the factory showroom last year.

Broken Link Removed

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Ken

We were in the IVECO Daily Cruiser 890RRL at the factory last year, it was launched at Dusseldorf but they had one in the showroom the week before it was in Centurion trim. Quite liked the layout with the big lounge but I think you loose a bit of garage space Hey Ho.

Martin

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Would like to go to Dusseldorf show one day, but Im told that dogs aren't allowed at the campsite close by, so that scuppers it for us at the moment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 20, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
IH N680CRL
Exp
Since 2006
Would like to go to Dusseldorf show one day, but Im told that dogs aren't allowed at the campsite close by, so that scuppers it for us at the moment.

Why not stay on the show site? Dogs are even allowed in the messe.

New layout looks good on paper but not sure about the price especially with the uncertainty with the euro exchange rate. Would like to see one in the flesh though.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
There is parking/overnight for the caravan salon directly at the Messe halls, I have not seen anything about no dogs, it might be worth e-mailing the team there and see what they say, I had cause to contact them a couple of weeks ago and the response was very prompt. info@messe-duesseldorf.de I will add that it is right under the flight path of Dusseldorf airport so not quiet for us or dogs.

Martin

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Loud noise is not an option with our dog Im afraid Martin.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Looks a lot like the hymer twin?

IMO it really closes the Hymer down, it feels Ok once you get into the lounge but then you re a long way from the outside and you re in a u lounge facing inwards. much prefer the lounge in the front and to take advantage of the panoramic view through the A class Screen.

But each to their own........

Jon

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
You are right Jon, like the Hymer Duo and also the Phoenix RSL models, the 7800 RSL was at Dusseldorf two years ago and initially I really liked it but then as you say you could feel a bit trapped and looking in when really you want to make the most of the view and look out. The other problem is again Concorde think everybody wants a 9 metre van, Phoenix fit it all into less than 8 metres.

L-7800-RSL.jpg

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back