Any idea what these are in General Chat (1 Viewer)

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Ive put a couple of photos trying to identify a couple of things that mystify us. Any help from a Burstner owner would be appreciated
Cheers Bernie

?

Deleted User
15 compasses which are lost ?????,haha
No but funny you should say that. Was at the step daughters yesterday and for some daft reason her husband had a compass left out. So i open it and say its broken as north was pointed east. No its not as she gets all defensive. Oh yes it is as she now lives in an area where i grew up and i know where the sun rises and sets. Out came a map what had north, south etc printed on so i manage to prove her wrong and she says "OH, That cost him £15"

WHAT? Who The F*** pays 15 quid for something you got in the sole of your shoe in the 70's for free.

Some folk are strange.

Jun 9, 2016
L'Isle Jourdain, 86150 France
Funster No
MH
C Class I think
Exp
Just bought an Eriba FT 580
WHAT? Who The F*** pays 15 quid for something you got in the sole of your shoe in the 70's for free.

Some folk are strange.

What were those shoes called? I has a pair and I think they were Clarkes but were they called commandos or something? Memory is going, getting the MH none too soon .

?

Deleted User
Clarks Wayfinders. Had a pair myself and looked a right bobby dazzler. This was before my platforms and jumbo cords.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back