LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Well, all that dithering. ..Shld we, shldn't we etc. All for nothing. Weather averaging 34 -38 degrees, no fuel issues, no food issues, no queues, no footie stuff. Has made a small difference to how busy the usual sites are as I suppose lots of peeps avoiding footie cities such as Nice, Marseille et al. Lovely french enthusiasm for us welsh which is quite cute :) Leaving the cote d'azure soon and heading for the haute alpes. Hope you're all good xx

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
@snowdrops YEAH ..... while I'm having the Roms invading the stadium! Believe me , THAT is some problem. I've had them surrounding me for 3 days now.....Found out they had used my back garden as toilets,. Fantastic view at the early hours of the day. Makes you really happy. I'm in the best mood ever!(n)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
@snowdrops YEAH ..... while I'm having the Roms invading the stadium! Believe me , THAT is some problem. I've had them surrounding me for 3 days now.....Found out they had used my back garden as toilets,. Fantastic view at the early hours of the day. Makes you really happy. I'm in the best mood ever!(n)

OMG Princess... how awful for you...

I do hope our traveller cousins have gone by the time I arrive and that they do not cause you any more trouble.

JJ :cool:

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
Sympathies with the use of your garden, Frankie. Our place had been empty for a while and being right by a bus stop, the front garden was quite full of rubbish so the morning after we got the keys our friends came, he and I started the demolition we needed to do and the wives went out with bin bags to collect all the McDonalds wrappers etc etc.

Sedge dived under a long established cotoneaster to retrieve whatever - and immediately choked on the ammonia fumes! Fortunately they were both wearing gloves for some of the other stuff ..... disgusting animals (by which I mean human ones)

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years