Quite sad really.. (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
We pick our new van up weekend after next, so we spent today cleaning and emptying Buster.

Had had him only for 23 months but we both felt rather sad....a bit silly really, but was surprised how attached we had become to him....

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Now that's just nasty....:)

However, the Beauty Terrorist has decided that the new van will be called Buster... Apparently to help me getting too confused :D:D

Our first van was called Gus. Our new van is called Gus 2.

Makes life easier (y)

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Totally understand felt awful leaving our Chausson Fifi at the dealersip :( felt like i was betraying her with the new van. But it was lovely to see that she sold within a week and will be giving some other family a lot of happiness :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Spacegazer

Free Member
Apr 26, 2013
Kilmarnock
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Burstner called Tom and wee tow car Jerry....... Lack of imagination ah know....... She who must be obeyed say same !!!..... Lol

?

Deleted User
My van is a Peugeot and funny enough i call it Peugeot. Sometimes i may call it a Pug. I do call the wifes car the thing though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Good luck with your new van , I always feel like that about our vans especially our first ,Nelly. However each van has surpassed the last so glad we have changed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back