• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Fiamma Safari Room 550 Large (1 Viewer)

M1ke

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Tracker FB
Exp
5 years
I have for sale a Fiamma Safari Room 550 Large. It will fit any of the large twin Axle Swift Koktiki's and was fitted to our Kontiki 679. Obviously it will fit any vehicle with a 5.5 mtr awning and I think from memory any height up to 2.80mts and extends to 2.50mts. Please check with the Fiamma website to make sure. It comes in a Fiamma Bag (looks new but zip a bit dodgy) and the whole room is in generally good condition with a few marks here and there. One of the curtains is slightly damaged having had something sprayed on it but it can be shortened to cut out the damage. The curtains are still readily available on Ebay. These rooms cost about £750 new and will effectively almost double your living space. Windows have built in mosquito nets. Asking £200 and must be collected from Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

(May swap for an XL Oxygen style drive away awning with cash your way?)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Not for me thanks M1ke, but at that price i'm sure it will sell quickly. Good luck with the sale though(y)

Rob:cheers:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back