Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
none new
Hi every one hope fully picking our newish and first motorhome up soon, have been long time caravanners and after many months deciding which is best for us we are taking the plunge !
So may be we will be posting a lot of questions as i am sure its not all ways as easy as it looks.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Enjoy Guys and feel free to ask away.There'll be someone here who can assist you.:thumb:

Welcome to the FUN site.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
welcome to the FUN john + julie,

yet more ex-tuggers who have seen the light...:thumb:

your tugging days will stand you in good stead as a lot of things work the same....except onboard water for one and unplugging your hookup and just driving away for another.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hello John and Julie, a very difficult decision, so many pros and cons. Welcome and good luck with two axles :Smile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
i am sure its not all ways as easy as it looks.

Every time we watch tuggers we say "what a load of farting about" as they pull out drums and tanks and do an hour's plumbing.

We park, turn on gas, brew up.

But then the tuggers can have the last laugh as they drive off to shop or sight see and we are stuck with a big lump not best suited for sightseeing.

Swings and roundabouts, innit !

Before the obvious comment "we tow a XXX", well why ? It seems to me the tuggers tow some optimal accommodation, have optimal transport and pay one lot of motoring expenses. If you are going to tow something then a caravan seems more logical.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back