Mar 29, 2015
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
...we travel to France!

I've just finished a 15 hour nightshift, I'm currently in the bar in Glasgow airport waiting for my flight to London where hubby will pick me up in hetty and get le tunnel at 350 so it's going to be a long day as I won't sleep for the excitement :roflmto::roflmto:

Scrappie

Free Member
Aug 6, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Searching
Exp
It's a learning curve
Whoop whoop! Welcome and enjoy!:dance2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
wish we were going but got to wait till end of august Chomping at the bit lol !!Have a lovely time.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Take your time. Relax and chill out.

The only way not to enjoy France is to try to do too much in too short a time. Try to live life at the same pace as a rural French community, sloooow!

There is always next time to do the rest!(y)

:france::france::france:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I'm currently in the bar in Glasgow airport
They serve alcohol in Glasgow?? Amazed. I always thought it was the Capitol of Temperance. :Eeek:

Dognewf

Free Member
Nov 4, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
lunar newstar
Exp
1 whole year now
not until September for us.

?

Deleted User
Woohoo! Hope you have a lovely time :)

Who is the artist of that coo in your avatar. I have the coo smoking a fag in a jpeg and looking to buy a print but cant find out who the artist is.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Who is the artist of that coo in your avatar. I have the coo smoking a fag in a jpeg and looking to buy a print but cant find out who the artist is.

It's Caroline Shotton :)

OP
OP
Tinty
Mar 29, 2015
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks all for your messages!

After a long expensive drive (my eyes are still watering at the cost of tolls) we've arrived in Cassis which is beautiful! We are getting the bus into Marseille today for the match (fingers crossed no trouble) and travelling to saint Tropez tomorrow for a couple of days.

We had planned on spending time in annecy however the weather report is rain and thunder all week and to be honest I've had enough of that in England so really want to follow the sun! Does anybody have any suggestions of hidden gems??

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Thanks all for your messages!

After a long expensive drive (my eyes are still watering at the cost of tolls) we've arrived in Cassis which is beautiful! We are getting the bus into Marseille today for the match (fingers crossed no trouble) and travelling to saint Tropez tomorrow for a couple of days.

We had planned on spending time in annecy however the weather report is rain and thunder all week and to be honest I've had enough of that in England so really want to follow the sun! Does anybody have any suggestions of hidden gems??
Don't know but I would suggest a couple of hours is enough for st tropez, plenty better and far cheaper places(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back