NEC Caravan & Motorhome Show 2009 (1 Viewer)

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi,

We have booked to stay at the NEC as it will be pretty much our first trip away before our first 2 week holiday in the our new van:Smile::Eeek:

Any other 'funsters' going?? if so hope to meet up with some of you there:thumb:

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Nec

WE have booked for Thursday and Friday night Its our first visit to the NEC show so we are looking forward to it hope we find some bargains.
We are in a Burstner A Class with a Donkey on the front dash, say hello if you spot us. -Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
WE have booked for Thursday and Friday night Its our first visit to the NEC show so we are looking forward to it hope we find some bargains.
We are in a Burstner A Class with a Donkey on the front dash, say hello if you spot us. -Sue

Hi

Our first time in a motohome so willbe checking out accesories instead of MH's

Will look out for you we will be an Elnagh Baron Caochbuilt all being well and delivered in a week or so should have the motothomefun sticker in the front window

:thumb:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
We are going to the NEC again this year we're staying on the temp site for 3 nights on the 14/15/16 October we will be in our Autocruise Startrail so if you see us give us a wave!!

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
The Memsahib and I will be there on Monday night having a look round meal and cuddles in the van \tuesday night and leaving Wednesday morning probably for Derby area or somewhere.
Our van is an Auto Trail and will have a Scout doll on the dash-guess which model van?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
How do you book the on site camping for the NEC show on- line? I have followed the link on the NEC site to the Caravan club site, but couldn't find it from there on. Do you type in something on the CC site or is there another route?
Lucille

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
How do you book the on site camping for the NEC show on- line? I have followed the link on the NEC site to the Caravan club site, but couldn't find it from there on. Do you type in something on the CC site or is there another route?
Lucille

This is where we booked it through

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/News+and+events/Caravanning+shows/Birmingham+NEC+-+Oct+09/Bookings+and+site+information/Booking+form.htm?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2fNews%2band%2bevents%2fCaravanning%2bshows%2fBirmingham%2bNEC%2b-%2bOct%2b09%2fBookings%2band%2bsite%2binformation%2fBooking%2bform.htm&NRNODEGUID={AC8AF7C6-B39A-47D5-A124-0E9834B0CE91}&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back